Anderson dragged clear of burning car

You leave Quaresma out of this.

Dont get me wrong mate, Quaresma is a very good player, but he only played well in Porto, why ? Because he was treated like a star, wherever he plays he has to be the star, and it cant be like that ! in Internazionale he was ****, why ? because he moans, moans moans, he is lazy --'

I must say I was very happy that he signed for Besiktas, arriving in a jet plane, courtesy of the Besiktas Chairman, for him to play it has to be like that - RICARDO QUARESMA - THE STAR :S

---------- Post added at 01:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 AM ----------

Stay on topic please.

Sorry Dunc, my apologies !

woah,very lucky hes not dead
i like anderson as a player but it was a really avoidable accident

Dont get me wrong mate, Quaresma is a very good player, but he only played well in Porto, why ? Because he was treated like a star, wherever he plays he has to be the star, and it cant be like that ! in Internazionale he was ****, why ? because he moans, moans moans, he is lazy --'
I must say I was very happy that he signed for Besiktas, arriving in a jet plane, courtesy of the Besiktas Chairman, for him to play it has to be like that - RICARDO QUARESMA - THE STAR :S

---------- Post added at 01:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 AM ----------

Sorry Dunc, my apologies !
OFF TOPIC : Quaresma is a average player. end of.
ON TOPIC: Best of luck to Anderson on recovering & I hope he can break into the Man U first team this season :)

Last edited by a moderator:
OFF TOPIC : Quaresma is a gipo end of .
ON TOPIC: Best of luck to Anderson on recovering & I hope he can break into the Man U first team this season :)

I'm sure you mean Gypo?

Secondly, go research what it means, it could be more offensive then you think.

Last edited by a moderator:
pack it in. Jbolas dont use gypo, its pretty derogatory, even if you do mean in jest

Stay on topic or I will have to infra..c..t.. ... I will have to tell the super mods your acting like children. :)

Pretty sure writing 'off-topic' doesn't excuse you from remaining 'on-topic'.

Stop adding it to your posts and then apologising afterwards. Here's an idea... don't do it in the first place. You don't need to get the final word.

I said I was sorry, dont moan about it --

lets keep the topic on andersons ridiculous behaviour.

Amazed it has taken well over a day after it happend for the British press to pick up on it, talk about slow as it happened Saturday morning. Plus as usually none have all the details as some say he wasn't driving, whilst others say they don't know who was driving.

Anderson is entitled to a life away from football, but he really needs to learn how to do it in moderation though. First there was the orgies with prostitutes, going awol (which has never been prroven mind) and now this.

He had such a promising first season, which was of the back of a lengthy lay off from a broken leg and no preseason . Which in some ways made the start even more encouraging. Amazingly he hasn't had a preseason with United thanks to injury or international duty and when he seemed to be on the up last year he done his ligaments.

I feel for him for some of the bad luck on the pitch with niggly injuries as he was coming into his best and the lack of preseason gelling. But he needs to really sort out his off the field antics, he has all the talent to be one of the best midfielders in the world, but like oh so many before him is letting it all go to waste.

He was meant to be looking at playing mid to late september, hopefully this hasn't set him back.

First there was the orgies with prostitutes

Are you saying thats a bad thing? ;)

If this had happened in England, I am sure it would have made bigger waves, but to be honest, I doubt many people will hear about it over here, unless they are 'proper' football fans.

Glad noone got hurt but he is such a ****. I don't rate him that highly either.

They are lucky that nobody was around and that no innocent parties were hurt, I do not condone drink driving, regardless of wither it was him or not, it was his car and he allowed it to happen. He was given the blessings of a football career and he is ruining a life that millions of others would snap up in a second.

He was given the blessings of a football career and he is ruining a life that millions of others would snap up in a second.

Clearly being at such a young age, with no parental guidance and such large wealth has taken its toll on the boy.

Hope he's well soon.
But, Man Utd paid £18m for him?! What a rip-off!

There we go SSN have got hold of it