Anderz88

Reaction score
Hey Guys, want to share my first ever tactic with you. It is an exploit tac based on resent threads and its working wonders for me:D
Feel free to ask and comment, I will do my best to reply i my week english... (I'm an old Dane)

Match prep: ***. untill fluid, then average att. movement
Pitch size: Medium
Shouts: None
OP: None

BIG thanks to Raikan007 and Hazza22299 for inspiration + LFCMarshall for update:D

Just started a new game (save crash):( First and second teams, first matches of the season and transfers, more will follow...

Started a new game with FCK (DK), some good results:)

Last edited:
Looks good. If you do want some contructive feedback and get attention, you need to provide more information in the opening post. Have a look in some of the more popular threads and look at their layout. This way, you wont have to answer the same qustions over and over again regarding the following

- Playertypes
- If it works with underdogs ( and not just man u etc )
- The flow of the game
. Corner exploit
- Match prep
- Pitch size

etc etc etc

Also, if you have used an uploaded tactic as the basis, dont forget to credit the author)

Cheers

Last edited:
I don't normally reply unless the tactic has been working really good for me, and all I can say about my results so far are WOW!

Those results are with a default Milan team! I cannot believe how much this tactic dominates the opposition. Paloschi has scored 11 goals in 3 games at central striker! Amazing stuff so far and i'm really enjoying it. Will keep you updated on my results.

Steve

Raikan

Seriously, this has been better for me than any other grid/exploit tactic so far.

Steve

Also, I have just plugged and played this. No Opp instructions, no shout and *** Man does my team talks and match prep, if I had done team talks myself, might of got even better results!(if possible)

Steve

What where the ones you used before?

Tacktikzz Original Grid tactic(stand-off and press) - Both were very hit and miss

Hazza's tweaked version - Better than Tacktikzz, but still a bit inconsistant and leaky at the back

A bit annoying to see ANOTHER exploit tactic, but still good luck to you. Did you use the exploits that I used in mine?

Last edited:
Just hammered Bayern in the quarter finals of Champs League:

Steve

A bit annoying to see ANOTHER exploit tactic, but still good luck to you. Did you use the exploits that I used in mine?
Oh, so you did it before it was cool.
On topic: I've tested the tactic for 5 games with Arsenal. Won all, 23 goals scored, 2 conceded.

Trying it with Spurs..seems like the poacher used on this tactic must have a good headin' skill?