The difference with this one is that it's made with the TC instead of old style.

Steve

I'm using Robinho at STL, Paloschi/Ibra at STC and Pato/Shaarawy at STR

Steve

Hi, on the team instructions part, who do i use as the playmaker? the testerquita? the Advanced playmaker, ?the deep lying playmaker?

Hi Anderz88, well done on creating such an effective tactic using the Tactic Creator. I was impressed by how simple the changes were to some of the TC default roles and how effective the tactic becomes with those changes.

I use the TC too and whilst I'm not playing a 4-1-2-3 tactic myself I found your tactic really helpful (and TBH's tactics who also creates TC tactics that only make a small but very effective amount of changes to TC roles) for helping me decide to simplify my tactic and not mess around with every slider, just try to make more effective changes.

:)

Champions League Final in first season with Milan:

Sexual!

Won the League and Italian Cup as well! All plug and play baby!

Steve

Well I gave it a season with Milan and won EVERYTHING!

So now I'm gonna load up a new game and try it with Chievo. Anders can you recommend some forward players for the tactic, especially for the STL position?

Steve

This the best tactic I have used in FM12! Seriously!

Only critisism I have is that you get a **** of alot of yellow/red cards!

Steve

Tempted to try this but 6 goals from only 2cccs doesn't really convince me.

do you create many cccs with this tactic?
I'm regularly winning games 3-0 so I personally dont mind if it comes with 0cccs or 10

So.. it's just another version of tactikzz? getting a bit silly with all these "edited" versions.

So.. it's just another version of tactikzz? getting a bit silly with all these "edited" versions.

No. It isn't. Mine is. This tactic was created on the modern tactic creator and so it can't be an edit of Tactikzz's tactic.