I'd just like to point out that Tacktikzz tactic aint that good! Everyone seems to think its the dogs bollox and I can tell you from my experience that Hazza's tweaked version is miles better! Infact the only reason I don't use Hazza's tactic is because I don't like setting playmakers/targetmen and doing opp instructions. Anderz tactic is also setup using the TC which i prefer as well.

Altho I have to admit this one is better than Hazza's, but each to there own.

Steve

Last edited:
I'd just like to point out that Tacktikzz tactic aint that good! Everyone seems to think its the dogs bollox and I can tell you from my experience that Hazza's tweaked version is miles better! Infact the only reason I don't use Hazza's tactic is because I don't like setting playmakers/targetmen and doing opp instructions. Anderz tactic is also setup using the TC which i prefer as well.

Altho I have to admit this one is better than Hazza's, but each to there own.

Steve
Suppose it depends on each specific team. I had great success with Tacktikzz's Press and Stand off version. Though I agree that this tactic tops them all

Hello,
thats super tactic :) thank you very much.
Anderz88's can you tell me pls which skin use you?
Thanks

I'm regularly winning games 3-0 so I personally dont mind if it comes with 0cccs or 10

True, but then how do you know if the tactic is good or you just have good players?

There's no point in a tactic that makes no cccs :S You could just have Ronaldo scoring all your long shots, corner headers and freekicks :S whats the point!

True, but then how do you know if the tactic is good or you just have good players?

There's no point in a tactic that makes no cccs :S You could just have Ronaldo scoring all your long shots, corner headers and freekicks :S whats the point!

It's an EXPLOIT tactic, not meant to be realistic! Anyway most games I do get 4-5 CCC and score 4-5 goals, but some games I might get 2 CCC's and score 6 goals. This is not realistic, and it's not meant to be! Right now i'm managing Chievo in first season, predicted 15th in the League, currently i'm third in the League and loving it, I could care less about CCC's.

Steve

So on the team isntructions part, do I click the use playmaker or not and if so, who's the playmaker ? the deep one, the advanced one or the Tesquerito?

can you please give the the player types(required attributes) for the positions especially the 3 strikers

It's an EXPLOIT tactic, not meant to be realistic! Anyway most games I do get 4-5 CCC and score 4-5 goals, but some games I might get 2 CCC's and score 6 goals. This is not realistic, and it's not meant to be! Right now i'm managing Chievo in first season, predicted 15th in the League, currently i'm third in the League and loving it, I could care less about CCC's.

Steve

lol i wasn't trying to have a go at you mate. I was just asking a question in relation to the picture you posted. Besides i usually try tactics which you have tested and recommended as your one of the few people who really know what they are on about around here.

so im going to give this a run and keep hazzas tweak as my back up, just need to decide if i want to manage arsenal, chelsea or milan....

also, do you know if this tactic suffers from second season syndrome or the january re rank?

im going to give this a run and keep hazzas tweak as my back up

If you're going to use mine as a backup, use my latest version. It's currently in the moderation queue but should be up on downloads soon.

One of the things I really like about this tactic is that you often completely outplay the opposition! Even against better teams I regularly have more possession, don't get me wrong there are the occasional game where you will get done in, but not too often.

Steve

also, do you know if this tactic suffers from second season syndrome or the january re rank?

Well In January I pretty much won all my matches, into feb I started to lose a few, but some of that is down to general form as well.

Not played second season yet, will have to see how it goes. Will keep you updated on my Chievo game when I have finished the season.

Steve

Why you need wingers if the tactic works fine just as it is?Don't rely on star players only...

cos im man u and i like to play with wide men so can it be done and what setting would i have to give my wingers
Why you need wingers if the tactic works fine just as it is?Don't rely on star players only...

Wow I just tried this with Malaga 5 games 17 scored 5 conceeded 5 wins. This is really plug and play easy mode tactic. Well done.

could u turn this into a 4321 with wingers?

I doubt this tactic would be as effective if you moved the side strikers to winger.

I would love to see someone bring out an exploit tactic that used winger, but alas as far as I know nothing has been released to far.

Steve

I did some testing on my long term save with Eastleigh and with this tactic these are the results I got:

14 Played
11 Won
2 Draws
1 Defeat

I like this tactic because of the play, and I think this is the best 4-1-2-3 I've played with!

I doubt this tactic would be as effective if you moved the side strikers to winger.

I would love to see someone bring out an exploit tactic that used winger, but alas as far as I know nothing has been released to far.

Steve
well i have moved them and given the the nstrucitons from raikan tm and winger tac only played 3 games so far 4-0 4-0 and 1-1 willstick with it see how it goes sorry just looked and its been 6 games with the winger 5 wins 1 draw f19 a3 so going ok so far

Last edited:
45 mins into my first pre-season friendly with Chelsea and I love this tactic to bits! Leandro Damiao looks set for a massive season! :D :D

could u turn this into a 4321 with wingers?

There's a reason why its three central strikers, so moving the two outer strikers to wingers positions would defeat the purpose. Retrain your wingers to play there, they do just as good.