AnIrishTrueBlue's Be A Pro V1.0 Gameplay Discussion

I'm smashing the international scene - 13 goals and 3 assists in 8 matches!
Also got a few games for Chelsea - nice! :D

Last edited:
Got 17 caps already! Player is looking really good and playing for Chelsea. Cant wait to come back from this Achilles injury to win Young player of the Year ;)

Made a league appearance this year. Shame I never made an appearance in the cup and I never progressed with my international career.

More screenshots later guys!

Summer Updates:
Joe Hodge signs 5 year 10million deal at Spurs
Valderrama joins Rnagers on a season long loan.
Fatman signs 4 million 3 year deal at Arsenal
**** Torres signs a new 5 year 28million pound deal.
Keane Rejects new United contract offer over pay deal.
Wolfsburg loan Josef Frtizl for a 500k fee for the season.
Baba rejects new Chelsea deal.
Gltyzrksk signs new 3 year 2 million pound deal.
Valderrama signs new 3 year 2mil deal also
Blackburn sign Alex Rooth for 7.25million

You enjoying it mate

I know Im not as fast as you were in your one, this computer likes to take its time and its my first running of a game :)

ye it good mate. my computer only few weeks old that why it was so fast.

It best to take you time first time round, took me a few seasons to get the hang of it.

Well you Naylors are in for a heck of a career, ill give you both that:

January update:
O'Tobeshurr joins Everton on loan

Naylor fight it our for EU defender of the year:

2 fullback brothers, playing on each their sides. Where have I seen this before? :D

Last edited:
Roy Keane is starting to look promising at last. Wonder what hes doing by rejecting a new contract though... :/

---------- Post added at 02:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 PM ----------

2 fullback brothers, playing on each their sides for Man Utd. Where have I seen this before? :D

One is actually Arsenal though...?

Roy Keane is starting to look promising at last. Wonder what hes doing by rejecting a new contract though... :/

---------- Post added at 02:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 PM ----------

Im sure I saw in the background that he does sign one soon. Im almost ready for screenshots. So be ready!! :)

Dammit, was not paying attention!

Baba rejecting Chelsea contract...:O. Suppose he's not playing much 1st team football regularly! Hope he finds somewhere new soon so he can improve!

Update: May 2016 (With new BAP of the season etc)

BAP of the season: Im going to give this one to myself as I hit a goal in the Champions league final and played well, Second would be Robbie Baba who has banged in 25+ goals.
But you cannot rule out either Naylor who both have been stellar.

NOTE: Some of the contracts didnt come up in messages but new ones were signed, so please pay close attention to the contracts on your screenshot to get an accurate reading!

Summer Updates:

Valderrama joins Blackburn for 14million pounds
Fatman signs new 3 year 5mil deal
Gltyzrksk signs new 3 year 5mil deal
Fulham loan O'tobeshurr-- for a season
Fritzl joins leicester on loan for a season

January Update:

Hodge signs 4 year 16million deal
Gav Naylor signs 4 year 14million deal
Keane signs 2 year 4million deal
O'Tobeshurr signs 2 year 2 mil deal with United
Hodge receives 1.2million for making his 15 goal season target (in january!)
Howey signs 3 year deal
Papdop--- signs new 5 year 19million pound deal!