AnIrishTrueBlue's Be A Pro V1.0 Gameplay Discussion

Hence the "like" comment, as Its alot of work, and I dont want to do it for the undeserving.

How do I check captain?

Go on club information, it's at the bottom of Overview. For national teams, it's under History, I think.

I see my players name is getting shorter with eash update :p it's like Pavlyuchenko being shortened to Pav...

And what skin are you using? Looks pretty good.

Had a poor season but my pro looks like he will forever be Wales' number one :)

Go on club information, it's at the bottom of Overview. For national teams, it's under History, I think.

I see my players name is getting shorter with eash update :p it's like Pavlyuchenko being shortened to Pav...

And what skin are you using? Looks pretty good.

Stelko XI skin, got it on this site.

Season Update:
Contracts:
Master Fatman signs a 5 year Arsneal deal valued at 23 million
Fritzl signs a 2 year 5 million pound deal at Man City
Zuiverloon signs a 3 year colchester deal.
O;'Tobeshurr will not sign a new United deal.
**** Torres signs a 5 year 31m deal with Chelsea
O'Tobeshurr signs 2 year United deal valued at 5m.
Hodge signs 4 year 37m deal.
Keane signs 4 year 21million deal
Baba signs 4 year 52million deal at Chelsea

Transfers:
None

I have to say, some players have not developed at all, its a shame. Im running 10 leagues but only the english league really signed any of the players. Hope everyone is still following. Can understand that this auction game is fairly boring, apart from in the defender of the year where the Naylors are fighitng tooth and nail every year agains't each other.

It's OK IrishBlue, your first game anyway :)
At least I'm getting games and scoring!

oh ffs!!!! O'Tubeshurrtubeshurr better leave United soon!!! why the **** do i keep signing new contracts despite playing on average like 3 games a season!!!

any updates?

I didnt update to see how long it would take for people to realise, It took 5 days, So ill only update yours, and those that like this comment by tonight.

---------- Post added 31/05/2011 at 04:44 PM ---------- Previous post was 30/05/2011 at 02:21 PM ----------

Im not updating this for 4 people. If you want the save file you can have it. But really is not worth my time. What a dissappointment

to be honest i was thinking you had has a rough weekend or something and was either too ill or too drunk to do any updates. i know that was the state i was in over the weekend so i could understand! :)

---------- Post added 02/06/2011 at 05:17 PM ---------- Previous post was 31/05/2011 at 11:00 PM ----------

so....

What's with all the BAP's getting called off at the moment?