AnIrishTrueBlue's Be A Pro V1.0 Gameplay Discussion

Reaction score
All screenshots, and banter will go in here away from all the confusion of the sign up thread which is here:
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/editing/74356-anirishtrueblues-pro-v1-0-abstract-beginning.html

Usernames of Pro's:
AnIrishTrueBlue: Kieron Ryan
ajr18: Alex Rooth
I7IDanny: Kristof Papadopalopaflopaopalos
Blank 27: Zhrytzvszyk Gltyzrksk
Harriers09: Sheamus O'Tubeshurrtubeshurr
chubb23: Robbie Baba
Chokopop: Master Fatman
Kenrry10: Kenrry Valderrama
The Naylor: Gav Naylor
Kevnaylor: Kevin Naylor
CallumHowey: Callum Howey
ThisIsJoe: Joe Hodge
Fonzie: Danny Zuiverloon
Steve*: Roy Keane
Wilko_Wolves: Josef Fritzl
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum: **** Torres
SidGurung97: Siddhartha Gurung

Aye, simming at the moment, theres 4 players missing, me thinks they need a year before i can view them over age, so i have gone and simmed 6 months, and ill do another, then when I have all 17, ill do the update

---------- Post added at 12:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 AM ----------

Calum Howey and **** Torres are still missing, i found 2, ill sim the second 6 months, then give the whole year update, all i can do is hope they appear.

Ahh can't believe I'm not there, by any chance are you spelling my name with one L instead of two L's?

You dont exist full stop. Im sure you'll turn up

I have found Callum Howey, however, **** Torres is gone :O

Found **** Torres, ill post Screenshots now!

Last edited:
Also, if they spend a year unattached they seem to retire without trace. Probably to stop the DB from being flooded with unwanted regens later in the game.

Turned down Chelsea 4 times?! :(
Well at least I will get more games.. IrishBlue you should have not ticked the attribute masking.

Thanks for fitting me in mate! Josef Fritzl looks decent, 6 goals from DM sounds good, was gonna put him GK with 20 as Handling ;)

Pity about the Attribute masking. :(
Roy Keane has started well and for cork :D Hes a langer boi ;)
Would love to see a move to forest, Man U and then wind up at Celtic :)

If you want, i can restart and turn it off, i forgot to do that, infact i will, update tonight then!

If you want, i can restart and turn it off, i forgot to do that, infact i will, update tonight then!

Cool,now we can really see if we progress much.

Just as a reminder to anybody interested in the Basque BAP:
VM me if your interested in a reserved spot and i will forward on a template once i finish with database.
Thread about it can be located here: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/editing/74166-playable-basque-nation-progress-future-bap.html
Any suggestions please leave them on the thread. Wont be mentioning this again as i dont want to spam.