TFF, can I use V2 for INSTANT RESULT or are you still going to upload one version for that soon?

Cheers and awesome work, man :)

EDIT: Nevermind, I just saw it in the post, sorry x)

Last edited:
Dude youre away at old Trafford, difficult most the time, found the tactic unstable at the moment in league two, some nice wins some poor losses.

Dude youre away at old Trafford, difficult most the time, found the tactic unstable at the moment in league two, some nice wins some poor losses.

Yep agree. I creamed Briston 9-2 and haven't scored / conceded in three games now. The game just looks like a Sunday League version of ping pong. There isn't any real build up to the strikers. They are just kicking it blindly. Tactics are fluid.

I'm going to give it a couple more games otherwise I'm calling this tactic a dud unfortunately. Perhaps it just isn't working playing against 442. My guys are getting good ratings, just no chances created. Six shots on goal is all I am getting. Maybe 1 CCC per game.

TFF, can I use V2 for INSTANT RESULT or are you still going to upload one version for that soon?

Cheers and awesome work, man :)

EDIT: Nevermind, I just saw it in the post, sorry x)

The problem is that your assistant manager might change Wide Midfielders to Wide Playmakers when you use Instant Result (Simulate Match) or he might not... it depends on his "vision" what is the best for the players that you use at ML/MR positions...

Wide Midfielder role always has very poor rating "in eyes" of any assistant manager because AI of assistant manger wasn't coded to recognize any modification that you made to any role and he always evaluate it according its default instructions.

As I said he might change or might not so you can try to use V2 with Instant Result and look does your assistant manager change the roles of ML/MR positions or not, of course, to recognize it you should know difference between Wide Midfielder and Wide Playmaker.

I found some way how to prevent assistant manager change the Wide Midfielders roles in the tactic but it requires changing TM and the Duties of WM and as you understand it would have impact on the tactic's performance so I want to test it a bit longer to find out how much impact would it have and is it worth making version for Instant Result at all.

bump

TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V2

CHANGES:

- tweaked the dribbling settings of ML/MR positions

IMPORTANT

Now you need a left footed player for ML position and a right footed player for MR position

P.S. ULTIMATE THREAD HAS BEEN CLOSED

Last edited:
TFF acording to the importance to the tactic do you agree with this? what changes would you made mate? :)

WB>WM>ST>CM>CD>GK

tff mate, thanks again for sharing a great tactic with us. mate, who do u take when u got a player sent of? i guess its the its the left striker but i am not sure. btw, can i play hazard on both side right?

Last edited:
cant download instant result version :/

re-download it... I uploaded a wrong version, it should be fixed now.

The proper version for Instant Result should have "Normal" D-Line

bump

TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V2

CHANGES:

- tweaked the dribbling settings of ML/MR positions

IMPORTANT

Now you need a left footed player for ML position and a right footed player for MR position

P.S. ULTIMATE THREAD HAS BEEN CLOSED

Last edited:
why wide mid should have ''left to left and right -to right? according what u teached us mr should have left for cutting inside and shooting or pass into spaces ect. can you explain how come, i mean the philosophy of this new one
btw ultimate was so good...i am unhappy that this one broke up :(

tff mate, thanks again for sharing a great tactic with us. mate, who do u take when u got a player sent of? i guess its the its the left striker but i am not sure

If you got a player sent off then remove STCL and move STCR to the central position.

If you played with the "Specific Man Marking" then from that point you'll be playing without it.

tff, i guess now that i can play hazard on both side, ml and mr. right mate?

by the way in the pictures rodriguez should be at left side not right :p i think you forgot this one xD

Not performing that well for me sadly. :( Conqueror and Ultimate far superior so far, but maybe I'm just having bad luck?

How is it for others?

why wide mid should have ''left to left and right -to right? according what u teached us mr should have left for cutting inside and shooting or pass into spaces ect. can you explain how come, i mean the philosophy of this new one
btw ultimate was so good...i am unhappy that this one broke up :(

Mate, it's simple that for this tactic "Run Wide With Ball" PI for the WMs makes the attack to be more efficient than "Cuts Inside" PI, of course, if they have "proper" main foot...

With "Run Wide With Ball" PI for the WMs more your attacks end with success than with "Cuts Inside" PI.

In general the attacking-build play is better.

Please notice that it's only for this tactic and for any other tactic it might be that "Cuts Inside" would be better.