V7 the best
first season in serie a with Avellino
57640e7b80d6d-Andr%C3%A9_Villas-Boas___Inbox-3.png

57640e907956f-Andr%C3%A9_Villas-Boas___Inbox-2.png

57640e9dbf893-Andr%C3%A9_Villas-Boas___Inbox.png

Hi, can someone upload V9?

The mediafire link does not work for me (not sure if the file is still there?).

Thanks.

This tactic really makes me go "WOW". Won everything except lost to Real Madrid at final in extra time. Were never a favorite in any of the tournament but this tactic is really really good.

View attachment 137877View attachment 137876

I'm using v7. I'm also having a problem downloading v9 in the OP so if anyone have it, can you please share it. Thank you very much.

I'm using the older 442 version (TFF Annihilator V3)... Still yet to find a better tactic, including the ones that say they are better... Won everything with this tactic and until that changes, I won't be using anything else! :)

Last edited:
Can anyone remember if V7 had man marking, and if so who?

Can anyone remember if V7 had man marking, and if so who?

Mate, don't waste your time on this tactic and go for Gladiator tactic and your results with Gladiator tacitc will be not just better, it will be about 10 times better... literally 10 times better... :)

The only what you need is just to get few "Complete Wing Backs" for Gladiator tactic and you'll be smashing everyone and everything... ;)

So does that mean no man marking?

Mate, to say honestly I already don't remember how V7 looked like but I think V7 had man marking...

But I know for sure that any versions of this tactic like is like Stone Age :) where people were running with stones and spears and Gladiator tactic is like Modern Age with Nuclear weapons and other stuff and I have no idea why you want to go into Stone Age... ;)

Because i want to. No offence but it is my game and time.