Hey mates can you post your tweak or the original version of annihilator v7?

HEY wkdsoul I see your posts and I have appreciated the consistency of your tweaked tactic can you upload please

i would like to try play with your tactic please bro. i thanks a lot if you provide your tactic man ;);)

I tweak it to suit the XI i pick for that match. I have Navas, De Bruyne etc so will change the wide players to suit if i have a line runner or inside forward.

I have seen your screen shots and your tweak tactic look amazing!!

I tweak it to suit the XI i pick for that match. I have Navas, De Bruyne etc so will change the wide players to suit if i have a line runner or inside forward.

Completely agree with ur statement regarding V7 dude spot on...very consistent indeed!

Just clarity really...when u say u change them to IF's/W's...u obviously move them up the field to be IF's but what about wingers? Do u leave them in the flat 4 position or move them further up field?also do u ever use the standard WM role?

Sorry about all the q's?

Completely agree with ur statement regarding V7 dude spot on...very consistent indeed!

Just clarity really...when u say u change them to IF's/W's...u obviously move them up the field to be IF's but what about wingers? Do u leave them in the flat 4 position or move them further up field?also do u ever use the standard WM role?

Sorry about all the q's?

Leave them in a flat 442, just change the running direction and the sit narrow boxes

Give me the ANNIHILATOR V7 friend ... I´m Portuguese and Benfica fan =)