View attachment 496210

So without any transfer I will set up them like this,first eleven,every match,and you should won the league :)you have incredible good back ups for MID as Duncan and Pulgar,then also for TM you have amazing KOUAME,who is a beast,so with 18 MIL at the start of the sason and selling Chiesa you can find ferfect F9 and solid wing backs,just steal them from Udinese :)also you dont have back ups for the CD,I would advise to find two youngsters,and that it,also assistant manager highly recomended good one with Motivations skills,keep good relationship with your players,and you should trash Italian division :)I hope so I was helpfull with this short advice ?
thanks i'll try

thanks i'll try
Look at the beast that I have bring in my team,18 years old wonderkid,perfect for future REGISTA,as you can see his problem is that he still doesnt have any trained PT,so my job is to learn him to dictate tempo,play killer balls and try long passes=SUCCESS ?

Football Manager 2020 10.04.2020. 22_05_19.png

THIS I DIDNT EXPECTED TO BE SERIOUS ?

Football Manager 2020 11.04.2020. 13_16_48.png

So again physical domination from my Lions prove again stronger even against team like Barca,currently standing 1 is La Liga....
Go Lions GO ?

FIRST11.png

This is one of the ways to BEAT match engine from this year!Tall players and also fast,you will not concede from set pieces and you will be deadly in set pieces :)
Strong players able to win contrasts and devastate even stronger opponents from you!

AND SOME MORE STATISTICS...
Maybe I dont have stars players and i was media 8th prediction for second season my players have the most important ATTRIBUTES FOR THIS AMAZING SYSTEM
DETERINATION
TEAMWORK
WORK RATE
LEADERSHIP
ANTICIPATION
CONCENTRATION

Now lets compere with all teams in serie a,just watch the pictures belove

determination.png

teamwork.png

work rate.png

leadership.png

concetrtration.png

anticipation.png

Common you Lions!!! Great job there mate, looks like you've worked wonders with a bunch of no hopers :):)

Common you Lions!!! Great job there mate, looks like you've worked wonders with a bunch of no hopers :):)
Yeah man,you know how much I was looking for this system to work!Finnaly founded and now for me FM is a real enjoyment!!!

Last edited:
Yeah man,you know hom much I was looking for this system to work!Finnaly founded and now for me FM is a real enjoyment!!!
Oh god yeah =)) I'm just surprised you've chosen to be a bit of a traitor managing Udinese.:eek: How you getting on in the ECL...something Conte ain't won yet!

Oh god yeah =)) I'm just surprised you've chosen to be a bit of a traitor managing Udinese.:eek: How you getting on in the ECL...something Conte ain't won yet!
Yeah I chose them because they have strong phisically players,and they are 16TH media prediction,I wanted to show how good this system is if you have correct players,and you can win!When I finish my adventure here,I would pick realy strong team to show how powerfull can be with right menagment :)
In Champions cup I just Knocked out Barcellona in 1/8 finals,so again above any expetation :)
I dont still have a team I think so to won even Champions Cup,but I will in next season for sure,I just won supper cup italian,and I am in the Final of the Coppa Italia,beaten Juventus in semies :)
Its hard to fight in 3 fronts,for that you must super back ups in your team,what I dont have for now,genaraly I am more than happy for now :)

Reactions: BJT
Yeah I chose them because they have strong phisically players,and they are 16TH media prediction,I wanted to show how good this system is if you have correct players,and you can win!When I finish my adventure here,I would pick realy strong team to show how powerfull can be with right menagment :)
In Champions cup I just Knocked out Barcellona in 1/8 finals,so again above any expetation :)
I dont still have a team I think so to won even Champions Cup,but I will in next season for sure,I just won supper cup italian,and I am in the Final of the Coppa Italia,beaten Juventus in semies :)
Its hard to fight in 3 fronts,for that you must super back ups in your team,what I dont have for now,genaraly I am more than happy for now :)
I think if you avoid Liverpool, you always got a chance esp after beating Barca :) They're so overpowered in this FM imo especially for a side with zero creativity. I'm guessing that team is gonna be Inter then!

I think if you avoid Liverpool, you always got a chance esp after beating Barca :) They're so overpowered in this FM imo especially for a side with zero creativity. I'm guessing that team is gonna be Inter then!
Yeah will see,Liverpool is overpowered in this FM,thats for sure,regarding my next team will be Inter 100% Can you imagine how this will work with Sensi as Regista :) and Lukaku as Target man,Lautaro as strongest F9 in the game,but I would need to rebuild wing backs there,they sucks,thats Contes problem even in the real life,problem unresolved by Inters board!

Yeah will see,Liverpool is overpowered in this FM,thats for sure,regarding my next team will be Inter 100% Can you imagine how this will work with Sensi as Regista :) and Lukaku as Target man,Lautaro as strongest F9 in the game,but I would need to rebuild wing backs there,they sucks,thats Contes problem even in the real life,problem unresolved by Inters board!
Oo think a little Bias there...Dybala the F9 for me ;) And not Erikson regista?? No problem here - I'd love to see him rot in your squad :) Maybe with the WB..I thought they were gonna pip Juve this year but it looks like Juve still too strong.

Oo think a little Bias there...Dybala the F9 for me ;) And not Erikson regista?? No problem here - I'd love to see him rot in your squad :) Maybe with the WB..I thought they were gonna pip Juve this year but it looks like Juve still too strong.
Ericksen Conte didnt wanted!He is not phisicaly strong to play this system,Inters board buyed him for just 20MIL what is incredible good job,but just because they will make profit in next season selling him!I would sell him too,he is perfect for AMC role what Conte dont like to use,player who is not able to defend!Conte wanted Vidal,and they bring Eriksen :) when you compere those two players you understand!Conte need LIONS to make his system work,so :)
I am sure ig they bring him players what he wants in next season will crush that Juve with Penaldo for sure :)

For example litlle Sensi is maybe not strong phisicaly but he have a Lion hart! and dye every match for the team,in comparision with Eriksen who is amazing player,but not for Conte system of worriors!

Ericksen Conte didnt wanted!He is not phisicaly strong to play this system,Inters board buyed him for just 20MIL what is incredible good job,but just because they will make profit in next season selling him!I would sell him too,he is perfect for AMC role what Conte dont like to use,player who is not able to defend!Conte wanted Vidal,and they bring Eriksen :) when you compere those two players you understand!Conte need LIONS to make his system work,so :)
I am sure ig they bring him players what he wants in next season will crush that Juve with Penaldo for sure :)
Lol, yep know the feeling. Everyone thinks Mourinho wanted all those players at United - when in fact he wanted none of them. Unfortunately for Spurs I think they needed Eriksen cos no one else can pass create or control a football there.

I have to admit it raised an eyebrow when I heard that, because he's not a hard working Conte type of player. So what you say makes sense :)

For example litlle Sensi is maybe not strong phisicaly but he have a Lion hart! and dye every match for the team,in comparision with Eriksen who is amazing player,but not for Conte system of worriors!
Nope...he's more concerned about looking good in a suit.:giggle:

Lol, yep know the feeling. Everyone thinks Mourinho wanted all those players at United - when in fact he wanted none of them. Unfortunately for Spurs I think they needed Eriksen cos no one else can pass create or control a football there.

I have to admit it raised an eyebrow when I heard that, because he's not a hard working Conte type of player. So what you say makes sense :)
Mourinho was my favorite,but i think so that his time has passes unfortunately,maybe I am wrong but that is just my opinion,I was so frustrate watching him at United,spending all of that money and not able to be even competitive!I think so opposite manager have learned how to play against him and that why I think so he is not able to show that on the field anymore,but I sad its just my opinion,I still love him and his charisma,football needs people like Mou!

• Sad