Mourinho was my favorite,but i think so that his time has passes unfortunately,maybe I am wrong but that is just my opinion,I was so frustrate watching him at United,spending all of that money and not able to be even competitive!I think so opposite manager have learned how to play against him and that why I think so he is not able to show that on the field anymore,but I sad its just my opinion,I still love him and his charisma,football needs people like Mou!
There, proved my point exactly :) The United board bought a bunch of dysfunctional players he had no say in, ruining his own rep. Not surprised he tried to get himself the sack I would have done the same. in the end, they didn't back him in the Summer. He knew all along he needed to strengthen the defence, and a creative player that would unlock sides his team found difficult to break down vs a low block.

He won the treble first year, came 2nd to a cheating Man City who should have that title rescinded, and made an FA cup final too...not bad with Phil Jones and Smalling your centre back pairing! He won trophies and vastly overachieved at his time there and until Spurs lost all their forwards having to play a left back as a winger and a right winger as a target man, they were a top 3 form side fighting for ECL instead of a relegation scrap under Poch.

What I would say though it's a lot harder to get a Mourinho type player in modern football. They are all individualistic and players hold the power instead of the manager. Not many workaholics that play for the team nowadays.

There, proved my point exactly :) The United board bought a bunch of dysfunctional players he had no say in, ruining his own rep. Not surprised he tried to get himself the sack I would have done the same. in the end, they didn't back him in the Summer. He knew all along he needed to strengthen the defence, and a creative player that would unlock sides his team found difficult to break down vs a low block.

He won the treble first year, came 2nd to a cheating Man City who should have that title rescinded, and made an FA cup final too...not bad with Phil Jones and Smalling your centre back pairing! He won trophies and vastly overachieved at his time there and until Spurs lost all their forwards having to play a left back as a winger and a right winger as a target man, they were a top 3 form side fighting for ECL instead of a relegation scrap under Poch.

What I would say though it's a lot harder to get a Mourinho type player in modern football. They are all individualistic and players hold the power instead of the manager. Not many workaholics that play for the team nowadays.
Agree with all!

Reactions: BJT
Agree with all!
OOOOHH Man better was not speaking about draw ???

Football Manager 2020 11.04.2020. 22_23_20.png

Hey Babemocni
- Do you play your matches or IR :)

I'm a huge fan of 352 myself, great results you got with Udinese!
- If you had to make the perfect set up, for a team which players would you consider? :)

I'm really not sure how someone can "like" that draw, unless being a little sadistic :) Only time you'd ever want to play them is in a one off final - best of luck at Anfield! But if anyone can stifle them, it'll be your Lionz ;)
Better to concentrate on Serie A i think so :)

Hey Babemocni
- Do you play your matches or IR :)

I'm a huge fan of 352 myself, great results you got with Udinese!
- If you had to make the perfect set up, for a team which players would you consider? :)
I play all matches in extended higlights,its mandatory on this FM edition in my opinion,I do not know why :) if you want perfect team for this just pick Juventus they have all players perfectly adapted in my opinion,but you can coise any big team,sell Wingers and buy all what you need for this system,and again focus on phisicaly stronger players!

But would Antonio do that???? Don't want to do him a disservice. If anything he'd squeeze in a third training session in the day before :f
Hahahha I will not give up for sure but I know that my team may enter with conditional problems playing every 3 days,I dont have strong subbs for that,for now!

• Haha
Somehow we god draw and super positive results for a second round ?

Football Manager 2020 11.04.2020. 23_36_18.png

Amazing result there! Looked like a very intense game two disallowed goals...looking good for the semi's m8!
Nothing to do my friend even I was better in this match,now focus on Serie A to win for second time in a row!!!

Football Manager 2020 12.04.2020. 00_17_22.png

• Sad
******, thought you had em after the first leg...still a good performance though outplaying Pool now with a Dybala :) Got an Italian look about em now ain't they. Back to your bred n butta then :)
Yeah next season we will face again :) hard to beat them after the patch,they NEVER WALK ALONE :)

TO LOSE ITALIAN CUP IN THIS WAY IS ******* FRUSTRATING(look the stats)...???

Football Manager 2020 12.04.2020. 01_11_10.png

• Sad
Hi, love the thread and love Conte lol. Have started a West Ham save as love the idea of using Haller. Any tips as to how you'd set up West Ham ? Cheers

Hi, love the thread and love Conte lol. Have started a West Ham save as love the idea of using Haller. Any tips as to how you'd set up West Ham ? Cheers
I need to check them,I will upload photo

Football Manager 2020 12.04.2020. 03_02_49.png

This is my report regarding West Ham,there is to much work to do,you need to sell almost entire team,they dont fit!
Wing backs to small,MC also,Declan Rice amazing wonderkid who not fit at least for now,he could be retrained as Regista maybe,185 not enough for defenders to fight against ME,neither one all round CM...no strikers,Haller is good but not pacey enough,for this system TM need to be fast,not need to be so TALL but pacey, good all round,to able to dribble and finish devastating counters started from Regista,so you need 7 new first 11 players then 11 substitutes also new...
Just look my first 11 players at Udinese and you will have idea what kid of players you need,for example click on one of the mine players in Udinese and go to look for SIMILAR PLAYERS,even better you can bring in West Ham,you will have a lot of money after selling all the players,in my opinion its too much job to do there...
Hope so I was helpful
examples..

Leao(TM)

leao.png

larsen right W

larsen.png

He is not so tall but he can jump solid heading.and have jumping reach solid

Zieghelar Left W back

zigelar.png

As you can see its TALL 186,so heading 10,its not big problem!

Then example of CM(Mondragora) ... he is relly nice all round,what I dont like is poor Heading and Jumping reach,so you can find even better

mondra.png

I hope so this can help you,cheers

Last edited:
View attachment 496774

This is my report regarding West Ham,there is to much work to do,you need to sell almost entire team,they dont fit!
Wing backs to small,MC also,Declan Rice amazing wonderkid who not fit at least for now,he could be retrained as Regista maybe,185 not enough for defenders to fight against ME,neither one all round CM...no strikers,Haller is good but not pacey enough,for this system TM need to be fast,not need to be so TALL but pacey, good all round,to able to dribble and finish devastating counters started from Regista,so you need 7 new first 11 players then 11 substitutes also new...
Just look my first 11 players at Udinese and you will have idea what kid of players you need,for example click on one of the mine players in Udinese and go to look for SIMILAR PLAYERS,even better you can bring in West Ham,you will have a lot of money after selling all the players,in my opinion its too much job to do there...
Hope so I was helpful
examples..

Leao(TM)

View attachment 496776

larsen right W

View attachment 496777

He is not so tall but he can jump solid heading.and have jumping reach solid

Zieghelar Left W back

View attachment 496778

As you can see its TALL 186,so heading 10,its not big problem!

Then example of CM(Mondragora) ... he is relly nice all round,what I dont like is poor Heading and Jumping reach,so you can find even better

View attachment 496779

I hope so this can help you,cheers

Wow, very helpful. Thanks very much. Which Premier League team apart from the top 6 do you believe is most suited?

Wow, very helpful. Thanks very much. Which Premier League team apart from the top 6 do you believe is most suited?
I have scouted some teams above 6 place,and here are the results,dont be surprise if i left some big name,its just doesnt have right attributes for this system so get rid of them!

Football Manager 2020 12.04.2020. 04_08_21.png

Football Manager 2020 12.04.2020. 04_12_37.png

Football Manager 2020 12.04.2020. 04_17_49.png

Football Manager 2020 12.04.2020. 04_31_25.png

Football Manager 2020 12.04.2020. 04_34_57.png

Football Manager 2020 12.04.2020. 04_39_46.png

Football Manager 2020 12.04.2020. 04_23_19.png

Empty slots means that they dont have a player with correct attributes!
If you decide to pick some of this teams let me know,I will give you some more tips!