CROWNED CHAMPIONS 2 TIMES IN A ROW!!! GO LIONS GO ??

Football Manager 2020 12.04.2020. 16_35_08.png

Football Manager 2020 12.04.2020. 16_35_44.png

Football Manager 2020 12.04.2020. 16_35_50.png

Football Manager 2020 12.04.2020. 16_36_02.png

Football Manager 2020 12.04.2020. 16_36_13.png

Two games before end of the season title is mine again,later some more pictures,so excited GO LIONS ???

And I must praise my Assistant manager,he have done some impressive job too :)Leading training,team briefing,team talks,touchline instructions
Just gave him new contract to not let him go :)

Football Manager 2020 12.04.2020. 16_49_02.png

Role of the Assistant manager is really important guys,make sue that you have a good one for the ? ? ? :)

And I must praise my Assistant manager,he have done some impressive job too :)Leading training,team briefing,team talks,touchline instructions
Just gave him new contract to not let him go :)

View attachment 496920

Role of the Assistant manager is really important guys,make sue that you have a good one for the ? ? ? :)
What are the assistant's manager attributes? Forgive me, I don't bother you anymore and I want to say I'm waiting for filters. That's all

What are the assistant's manager attributes? Forgive me, I don't bother you anymore and I want to say I'm waiting for filters. That's all

If you play det match you should look for motivation, determination, player ability, player potential and discipline. :)

You dont bother at all!I want help to everybody,because when I was asking to help from some guys trying desperative to find a way to simulate Antonio Contes work for FM 20,there where just few guys wanted to help,now for anyone who likes Conte style of football and need help to enjoy like I am finally :) I am here for all of you!
Most important attributes for Assistant Manager are Motivation Determination and Discipline!

Regarding wonderkids to make them develop,this is a example,I signed Camavinga at January,he didnt have any player traits,I have plan for him to play as Regista
So I gave him time to play in all season in easy matches,then first ask from best coach to learn him first dictate tempo,now I will try to adapt him to play long passes

camavinga.png

Football Manager 2020 12.04.2020. 17_15_56.png

Reactions: BJT
Would you check if Baptiste Santamaria would be a good regista? Forgive me but I don't want to change the language of the game

Would you check if Baptiste Santamaria would be a good regista? Forgive me but I don't want to change the language of the game
He could be,his vision and flair are impressive,but he can not tackle and mark players,so i dont know,maybe he can improve on that,24 y old determination 15...

ONE IMPORTANT TIPS when your wing backs are tired about 65-70 min.of the game must sub. them,this why I sad you need to have 4 good wing backs because they will run all the time up and down

tired players.png

Reactions: BJT
One of the worst things of the current ME is that defenders dont defend some areas during the games,on this example you can see why this system is perfect to fight against ME,so wing backs are CRUCIAL IMPORTANT in this system,if you watch the game in 3D you will see this situation often...

open space.png

As you can see my right Wing back is completely alone on the right side just waiting for nice ball in the space and BOOM,if they can jump,they can score even headers!This is a reason why I insist on TALL and strong wing backs....

I'm also struggling to find adequate Wingbacks. Signed Calvert-Lewin tho... team almost done

Check out Ibrahim Sangare yet
Sangare is good all round,young 23 years old,i just dont like his determination,just 9,hmm that means he wouldnt develop so much,and will struggle when we need too overcome opponent,so I wouldnt buy him