I have scouted some teams above 6 place,and here are the results,dont be surprise if i left some big name,its just doesnt have right attributes for this system so get rid of them!

View attachment 496781

View attachment 496782

View attachment 496783

View attachment 496785

View attachment 496786

View attachment 496787

View attachment 496788
Empty slots means that they dont have a player with correct attributes!
If you decide to pick some of this teams let me know,I will give you some more tips!

Thanks again for your really detailed response. I've decided to go with Southampton as I like the idea of Ings at F9. However, the team only has a budget of £10 mil so it will likely be a struggle but lets see! Here is a couple players I've identified. Please let me know your opinions on them. Thanks!

Attachments

• 123.png
    123.png
    188.2 KB · Views: 141
  • 124.png
    124.png
    179.9 KB · Views: 141
  • 125.png
    125.png
    222.4 KB · Views: 122
Hi. Will you provide the most important skills for each position? Or just make filters

Last edited:
Thanks again for your really detailed response. I've decided to go with Southampton as I like the idea of Ings at F9. However, the team only has a budget of £10 mil so it will likely be a struggle but lets see! Here is a couple players I've identified. Please let me know your opinions on them. Thanks!
Regarding guy from Rangers,very good for BPD,Tall fast and good concentration,benassi also very good,can be used as a CM(A) or (S) Regarding Gray he doesnt fit at all,no vision for F9 not TALL enough for TM,just watch profile of LEAO he is ideal exaple for that position,tall,strong and fast,good jumping reach,If you dont have a money then just sell all the players who doesn not fit ,and you can make realy good team,use a possibility also to Loan players if you can not buy

Hi. Will you provide the most important skills for each position? Or just make filters
Hello Matias,to make fillters I dont have a time for now,maybe in the future,its realy simple to figure out what type of player fit,or not,just read some post from up page,and watch pictures,Tall players,fastest possible,get rid of slow players,even they are superstars,look for concetration for defenders,flair vision pass and tehnique for Regista,ALL Round MID,strong,right one must be fast also because he will run forward a lot,Wing backs,taller as possible min pace and acceleration 14!
F9 look for vision,pace aceleration,dribling flair,for all players in general look for WORK RATE,DETERMINATION,TEAM WORK,dont buy selfish players,they are not welcome in this system :)

Regarding guy from Rangers,very good for BPD,Tall fast and good concentration,benassi also very good,can be used as a CM(A) or (S) Regarding Gray he doesnt fit at all,no vision for F9 not TALL enough for TM,just watch profile of LEAO he is ideal exaple for that position,tall,strong and fast,good jumping reach,If you dont have a money then just sell all the players who doesn not fit ,and you can make realy good team,use a possibility also to Loan players if you can not buy

Ah ok I see. Sorry to be a pain but could you point out some achievable CF's I can't seem to find any apart from Abraham, Milik, Lewandowski, Cavani etc.

Hello Matias,to make fillters I dont have a time for now,maybe in the future,its realy simple to figure out what type of player fit,or not,just read some post from up page,and watch pictures,Tall players,fastest possible,get rid of slow players,even they are superstars,look for concetration for defenders,flair vision pass and tehnique for Regista,ALL Round MID,strong,right one must be fast also because he will run forward a lot,Wing backs,taller as possible min pace and acceleration 14!
F9 look for vision,pace aceleration,dribling flair,for all players in general look for WORK RATE,DETERMINATION,TEAM WORK,dont buy selfish players,they are not welcome in this system :)
C
Ah ok I see. Sorry to be a pain but could you point out some achievable CF's I can't seem to find any apart from Abraham, Milik, Lewandowski, Cavani etc.
Kouame from Fiorentina,I think so you can loan him,I will look for some more players and lat you know,cheers

Osmihen good?

Kouame from Fiorentina,I think so you can loan him,I will look for some more players and lat you know,cheers
[/QUOTE]

Have so far signed Goldson from Rangers and Bessani. Am thinking of signing Coady from Wolves as per your pictures on previous page as his mentals are exceptional. However, I note that his height is 186cm do you think this is too short?

Will do a post of the team when window is over so I can stop bothering you haha

Have so far signed Goldson from Rangers and Bessani. Am thinking of signing Coady from Wolves as per your pictures on previous page as his mentals are exceptional. However, I note that his height is 186cm do you think this is too short?

[/QUOTE]
Hello friend,If he is 186 tall,then he must be fast as **** :)min 15/15 pace acc.if you ask me if I found him in my team I would play him!BUT If I need to buy someone then I will go for a taller player,thats what I will do,Coady is really good,If you can get him and not pay too much then go!Men in the center doesnt need to be fast as ****,but its mandatory for BPD if you are playing in premier league

Hello friend,If he is 186 tall,then he must be fast as **** :)min 15/15 pace acc.if you ask me if I found him in my team I would play him!BUT If I need to buy someone then I will go for a taller player,thats what I will do,Coady is really good,If you can get him and not pay too much then go!Men in the center doesnt need to be fast as ****,but its mandatory for BPD if you are playing in premier league
[/QUOTE]
AND SOME REGISTA FOUNDED

Football Manager 2020 12.04.2020. 14_54_46.png

Locatelli you can play in all 3 positions in the middle,I would buy him mandatory :)young,can improve a LOT

THIS GUY IS PERFECT EXAMPLE FOR STRIKER ROLE,MUST BUY....he can play as F9 and TM...190 cm,and also FAST.just 19 years old damnnnnnnnn

Football Manager 2020 12.04.2020. 15_07_49.png