struggeling to get a Cm(a) on my wolvs save first season any tips?
Man just look italian leagur you can find many good options,for att role look to be litlle bit faster player then other one on support duty

Ok here's my team for 1st season with Southampton when everyone is fit. Including this guy who I got in as my new assistant. It was a struggle due to how few players fit into the system but I did my best. I'm happy with the starting 11 and some of the backups however I still need to overhaul the rest of the squad in Jan/next summer. Thoughts on the team?

Will keep you posted with results ;)

Attachments

• 901.png
    901.png
    165.5 KB · Views: 208
  • 900.png
    900.png
    252.4 KB · Views: 213
  • 902.png
    902.png
    210 KB · Views: 165
I started again with Real Sociedad and I managed to negotiate not to buy footballers from the land of basques :) Aaron Martin is good ?

Ok here's my team for 1st season with Southampton when everyone is fit. Including this guy who I got in as my new assistant. It was a struggle due to how few players fit into the system but I did my best. I'm happy with the starting 11 and some of the backups however I still need to overhaul the rest of the squad in Jan/next summer. Thoughts on the team?

Will keep you posted with results ;)
Man I would be very excited If this is my team!
Very nice rounded, huge potential and I must say I am impresed!Nice job,keep me updated,I will give you some more tips if needed!

I started again with Real Sociedad and I managed to negotiate not to buy footballers from the land of basques :) Aaron Martin is good ?
No!I wasnt impresed with him,he is really small and not strong enough!

Would you say Atalanta are a good team for this? if not what italian teams would suit because i want to start a save in italy

Hi, do you change anything when you really need to score or against easier opponents or always set up with the same approach? Cheers

Hi, do you change anything when you really need to score or against easier opponents or always set up with the same approach? Cheers
Never changed nothing!
Only somethimes maybe 5 minutes before end switch to balanced mentality,or if my player get red card,then swich to balanced,and wing backs to support,othervise never changed nothing even ant CAMP NOU,OR A
against guy who never walk alone :)

Maybe later I will upload some higlights of some matches to see how powerfull I was against Chelsea,Barcellona in 2 games,and also all games against Juve played this year

Never changed nothing!
Only somethimes maybe 5 minutes before end switch to balanced mentality,or if my player get red card,then swich to balanced,and wing backs to support,othervise never changed nothing even ant CAMP NOU,OR A
against guy who never walk alone :)

Okay, thanks I'll post an update after 10 league games have played 5 so far. Got draws against Liverpool and Spurs which is good, sitting 10th at the minute.

Fine. This is what my 11 looks like
GK - Remiro
BPD - LLorente
CD - Le Normand
BPD - N'Dicka
WBL (a) - Kurzawa
WBR (a) - Hysaj
Regista - Merino
CM (s) - Soumare
CM (a) - Ntcham
F9 - Oyarzabal
TM (s) - Isak