View attachment 693350
Season 13/14 league result(Promotion to best Portugal league)

Congratulations!
Also very good results here, big gap to number 2 as well.

Hope your spell in the liga ZON Sagres will be good for you too middle of the table would be awesome already if you have to stick with your current squad members.

idk what strikers to buy

Strikers that score.

Just kidding.............

Both strikers are Trequartista's and in order to get the most out of your strikers with these roles you need to make sure they have good dribbling skills, technique, shooting and passing.

The Trequartista role is a role that allow strikers more freedom as they take the space between midfield and goal.
They are less involved with defensive duties and can focus more on attacking options.

genious!

hd1fz8.png

Looking good!
How do you like the flow of the game and the way the team plays?

For me that is always very important as well, not only the result (although it is super to win like this from a team like Liverpool of course!!!)

Looking good!
How do you like the flow of the game and the way the team plays?

For me that is always very important as well, not only the result (although it is super to win like this from a team like Liverpool of course!!!)

I really like it, although I don't shoot alot I always make alot of CCC and my team doesnt give alot of space to the other team play their football, played against Arsenal and draw 0-0 and the game im playing right now i made 2 shots and made 2 CCC, really liking this tactic

very nice tactic

View attachment 334217

won the league
lost capital cup in final vs man city
lost fa cup semi final vs aston villa

tactic beats anyone except man city away :D but at home i won two times over man city 2:1 and 5:1 (fa cup)
RVP top league goalscorer
12 games without conceding a goal was the longest.

Last edited:
very nice tactic

View attachment 693461

won the league
lost capital cup in final vs man city
lost fa cup semi final vs aston villa

tactic beats anyone except man city away :D but at home i won two times over man city 2:1 and 5:1 (fa cup)
RVP top league goalscorer
12 games without conceding a goal was the longest.
Thanks for the feedback, glad you like it! The clean sheets is a real bonus, I like scorelines of 2-0, 3-0 etc, instead of for example 4-3, 5-2. I'm playing a network game with my best friend, I'm PSV Eindhoven and I tested the tactic extensively with this team. So far I'm unbeaten in my game I started recently. In my tests I lost only 1 out of 45 games and drew 6. 122-24 so almost 100 goal difference LOL. Although it looks defensively solid, the tactic allows you to score a lot too. I like the fact that the WB's are involved a lot in the attacks and they are scoring a lot, giving a lot of assists as well. Here are my current standings:

Very Very goood tactic.
Amazing scoree ;)
Thanks ..

Been using this tactic with Leicester, so far so good. Won 6 out of 8 games, including a 3-1 away win at Man City. One draw with Swansea and a loss to Everton, both last minute goals. Sitting top of the league. Impressed, thanks.

Gutted, top of the league, i runs out of battery on my laptop, proper schoolboy error, forgot to save and I've lost half a season.

Gutted, top of the league, i runs out of battery on my laptop, proper schoolboy error, forgot to save and I've lost half a season.

Autosave every week?! And on 3 continuous files to prevent corupted files from ruining your manager "life"! :)

Half season played and we are really going for the ticket :)

Semi in League cup ^ 1-1 against Norwich away
Won the group in EL ^ looking foward for the playoffs

http://s29.postimg.org/bjuypt5dj/LC2.png

Very nice!
If you can compete teams like Arsenal, Man Utd and Tottenham for a CL ticket something must be right ;-)
Groupwinner in Europa League also pretty good, did you buy some new players or is it mostly with same group as previous season?

Anyways, great job and thanks for sharing again!