antonio valencia to manu or real? 16mill

GUNNER500

Reaction score
wigan get bids of over 16m+ from real madrid and manu!
where will he go?
i think manu!
what about you?

A bit of a pointless move either way if you ask me, he'll hardly get a game.

A bit of a pointless move either way if you ask me, he'll hardly get a game.
maybe i think he would play more for madrid as there side isn`t great at the min! where man u don`t really need him!

As a Man Utd fan, hopefully he will go to Real Madrid. We have enough out wide already to be honest. Valencia is just like Park but with a little more explosive pace, he create fewer goals than he should.

Hopefully Citeh will come in and take him to Eastlands, anything rather than ending up at Old Trafford.

for 16m?? i don't feel he is worth that much tbh. Snap him up Madrid!

i think SAF knows c ronaldo might be moving this summer so hes replacing him with antonio valencia who is not great imo but i guess SAF knows best..so lets see what happens

as a united fan i hope he comes to us because i think hes an amazing player and probably better than nani and other players we have for backup

Either way he will play 4 games all season out of position and be a major flop where he will be sold for 5 million 2 seasons later to fulham or some up rising club.

as a united fan i hope he comes to us because i think hes an amazing player and probably better than nani and other players we have for backup

Valencia is better at the defensive side like Park, but when it comes to natural talent and crossing ability Nani is better. Also I think Nani will be out to improve and prove a point next season so I see no reason to replace him.

Also watching United's reserve matches Tosic started to settle in and show his quality. He'll need time too, I would rather we spent an extra £5-10m and get David Silva.

i think SAF knows c ronaldo might be moving this summer so hes replacing him with antonio valencia who is not great imo but i guess SAF knows best..so lets see what happens
how depressing. getting a wigan player to replace ronaldo.
when we sold beckham we got ronaldo i was kind of hoping if we sold ronaldo we'd get an even more awsome young right winger.
i don't think ronaldo will leave this season hopefully.

sell him to real otherwise if he is awesome for man u then ur gonna have to go up agsinst him

I think he will go to Madrid Man u have enough players out wide.

I dont think Man U would be signing him unless they knew they were losing or planning to sell a winger.

16m is a great deal for Wigan though.

how depressing. getting a wigan player to replace ronaldo.
when we sold beckham we got ronaldo i was kind of hoping if we sold ronaldo we'd get an even more awsome young right winger.
i don't think ronaldo will leave this season hopefully.

But its not depressing at all..none of us know how good valencia really is..the better the players valencia plays with the better he plays to be honest plus SAF has been tracking him for quite a while now so with the added SAF knows a awful lot than we do.

To tell the truth ive never heard of Cristiano Ronaldo before untill he moved to man utd of course.

16mil could do so much for Martinez [I think hes been confirmed] he bring in great players for the club. To restablish there position in Premier League. If chairman makes those resources available. I also find hard to think of ROnaldo going somewhere else hes a Man United Player and don't see that changing.

I've never seen too much of him but he certainly doesn't appeal. It's not like he's set the Prem alight, even if he is at wigan. Getting him to potentially replace Ronaldo is a bit of a joke. Tbh with Tosic bound to get more games, and Nani out to prove a point (I think he should be kept for one more year) I don't see the need to shell out, esp for 16-20m

Man Utd won't sell him. And they won't sell Nani, Park or any of the other **** the meda has been sprouting. Anybody who knows Fergie knows he would never buy a player like Valencia.

Man Utd won't sell him. And they won't sell Nani, Park or any of the other **** the meda has been sprouting. Anybody who knows Fergie knows he would never buy a player like Valencia.

hmm do you know Fergie irl?:)

its an offical bid according to sky!