antonio valencia to manu or real? 16mill

Hmm, according to Valencia career, I think he better move to a 'poorly' side like Tottenham or Aston Villa.
Just look, Ronaldo and Nani are on Right Mid, where he can play there?
At RM, I don't think he will play well, because these teams are too big for him.

However, he'd better leave Wigan before he gets relegated!

I hope not man utd...will be another nani...waste of money

excuse me kris, but why was my thread deleted and this one is open? mine was basically the same.

no-one reads the summer transfer, it's easier to just comment on someones new thread, i mean come on lets be honest there's not that many new threads

If united buy valencia as ronaldo's replacement...and dont buy villa/aguero/benzema...i would consider not supporting man utd
They would become a 3rd spot team with only rooney and sometimes carrick as inspiration

If united buy valencia as ronaldo's replacement...and dont buy villa/aguero/benzema...i would consider not supporting man utd
They would become a 3rd spot team with only rooney and sometimes carrick as inspiration

Typical Man U Fan.. glory hunter ;)

And i dnt think Man U will sign villa/aguero/benzema

Goodbye you won't be missed, go support city if your looking for transfers instead of success

I never heard of this Antonio Valencia guy.. o.o

is he any good ,also real madrid got to many good players ,like Valencia would play many games for Real >.>

....So if c ronaldo leaves and man utd get valencia and they miss out of aguero/villa and benzema your gonna stop supporting them? is that a **** take?

if arsenal got relegated to the conference i would 110% still support them no matter what..

---------- Post added at 08:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 AM ----------

I never heard of this Antonio Valencia guy.. o.o

is he any good ,also real madrid got to many good players ,like Valencia would play many games for Real >.>

Antonio Valencia is good for a uefa cup team like aston villla, everton or someone around that area. But for the champions of the premiership hes not probs

Why would 2 world class teams go for such a player then.. =/

Yh i would agree hes not good enough for man utd but i guess what SAF is trying to do is to buy valencia who would give nani some heavy competition to get them working harder in training to prove themselfs or something like that and of course valencia would give man utd an extra player in strength in dept.

oh my god, valencia is quality and better than nani. and SAF could definately make him into something big.

Benzema would not leave his club for man u and man u would definatly not put up the asking price for villa. Real jus bought kaka and now they want to buy valencia and ronaldo too.. wheres all this money coming from?

valencia would just be a squad player...not someone to replace ronaldo
and i wus getting so annoyed last nite :p
didn't mean wat i said lol

valencia would just be a squad player...not someone to replace ronaldo
and i wus getting so annoyed last nite :p
didn't mean wat i said lol

yeah of course, but i can't think of another right winger that would be suited to man united? i think valencia would be a good signing, he has bags of potential and this shows in his price tag.

---------- Post added at 02:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 PM ----------

Benzema would not leave his club for man u and man u would definatly not put up the asking price for villa. Real jus bought kaka and now they want to buy valencia and ronaldo too.. wheres all this money coming from?

florentino perez is a billionaire, this along with the clubs history and stature makes it an attractive club to be at.

Tiraths I think you should give up on life in all honesty, one of the best teams in the world and your thinking of not supporting them!! :S

Tiraths I think you should give up on life in all honesty, one of the best teams in the world and your thinking of not supporting them!! :S[/QUOTE

Yep your right he should giv up

Also Welcome to FM Base mate ;)

---------- Post added at 09:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 PM ----------

maybe he is having fun