antonio valencia to manu or real? 16mill

---------- Post added at 09:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 PM ----------

maybe he is having fun

I think your right to be honest, maybe he's just stressed that United haven't won absoluetly everything this season... :p

or maybe hes reinstating the fact arsenal havent won anything in 5 years? :p

If united buy valencia as ronaldo's replacement...and dont buy villa/aguero/benzema...i would consider not supporting man utd
They would become a 3rd spot team with only rooney and sometimes carrick as inspiration

just because united are gonna buy someone who isnt world class (at the moment, but hes got the potenital to be a world class player under SAF) doesnt mean you should stop supporting them. GLORY HUNTER!!!!!

i hate man utd 'fans' who always question decisions the club make without giving them time, and if the team do poor in the league or champions league, then they get on the back of the team. you should support your club throught thick and thin, good times and bad!!

or maybe hes reinstating the fact arsenal havent won anything in 5 years? :p

Well if he's just going to follow whoever is succesful then I suppose he is always going to be guaranteed trophies ;)

here we go, another guy that see's a chelsea fan and automatically predicts 'glory'.
not gonna give an essay but ive supported them since i was into football, around 13 years ago as my grandad likes them too.

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 PM ----------

just because united are gonna buy someone who isnt world class (at the moment, but hes got the potenital to be a world class player under SAF) doesnt mean you should stop supporting them. GLORY HUNTER!!!!!

i hate man utd 'fans' who always question decisions the club make without giving them time, and if the team do poor in the league or champions league, then they get on the back of the team. you should support your club throught thick and thin, good times and bad!!

entirely agree with you there mate

here we go, another guy that see's a chelsea fan and automatically predicts 'glory'.
not gonna give an essay but ive supported them since i was into football, around 13 years ago as my grandad likes them too.

It wasn't aimed at you! It was aimed at Tiraths who said he would consider stopping supporting United if Ronaldo was replaced by Valencia ;)

I also agree with this mate :D

It wasn't aimed at you! It was aimed at Tiraths who said he would consider stopping supporting United if Ronaldo was replaced by Valencia ;)

oh right sorry pal :)
yeah i agree with that, its disgraceful that a club even has fans like that, obviously don't know football in greater depth if all they care about is money.

Seems likely that Valencia will join United now that Ronaldo is going to Madrid.

lets be honest now.... valencia is a good player but man utd could get a lot better players than him and why would real madrid want him now they hae finished thier spending they have ronaldo he isnt gonna say no to madrid and with them been linked with ribiery lets be honest who would you rather hae in your team a world class winger who is in the national team and scores fab goals for club and internation or would you prefer to have the young ecuardorian midfielder who doesnt score enough goals and at 16 million has been over rated???

probally wont get played at either. should move to somewhere like liverpool

yeh liverpool should get him dont think madrid will be needing him now do you lol

yeah now liverpool have money troubles.
they would have gone for david silva if they had the money i reckon, i mean kuyt is good enough for another season but their left side isn't as strong.
if theyre gonna get anywhere next season they need to keep hold of mascherano and alonso.