anyone found any gems?

samleggott

Reaction score
so youve all had a day to play around - post any cheap/good players here - anyone found the new mokoena or adu?

i find "frau" from lyon for 5m is awesome and gets loads of goals and can play on right wing aswell

tomas sivok from sparta prague hes pretty good on mine cost 700k

I havn't really found any bargins in lower leagues yet, quite tough game this! managed to get Malcombe Christie on a loan, was fairly good.

Christie owns on FM

Scotland is no longer a place of gems, well it is but their 5 times as much now :(

On FM 05 they used to cost between 100k-400k now their 500k-2m :(

But if you do look in Scotland go for :

Craig Gordon
Andy Webster
Nakamura
Hartson (he owns!!!!, 19 heading & finishing)
Kris Boyd
Derek Riordan
Steven Whittaker
Garry Kenneth
& a few more

Ive had a lil swatch at the MLS as well & the two Eddies look amazing.

Eddie Gaven (the real American hero,as oppose to Adu)
&
Eddie Johnson

EDIT:Rangers players own as well (even more overrated than FM05,typical!!!!!!) also Dundee Utd are pretty overrated as usual

sorry to keep posting but ive got FM on the go. If i need toi add mroe ill edit again.

Anyway Boca OWN!!!!! everyone of their players own & they have Guarin but only on loan (ive got it on small granted so theres only like 10)

look at the hibs squad - in my game every single of one of their "real players" got bout by a premiership club on my game and they get a game

thats because Hibs are young & good, just like real life

haha always the joker ehh Gregor

Junior Harvey of AFC Wimbledon :D , im sure I saw him on tv the other week playing for someone else :p

One player who i came across on the beta was Henry Fa'arodo for Perth Glory. He was amazing, but that may just have been a data **** up.

Gregor said:
Slighlty off topic but isnt this a nice lil touch

http://img484.imageshack.us/img484/5139/anderson0sp.jpg

for his sake I hope its the Juve Emerson & not former Boro & gers Emerson

If it's the former Boro Emerson I would steer well clear of him :haha:

are Inverness any better because they have always been really under-rated in past games

Brewster is good & Liam Fox is a good SPL player plus hes young, not really noticed anyone else.

David - DC - Palmeiras

My scouts have told me he has a good future ahead of him. He is only 19 years old and looks like a good prospect :)

Bret Holman - SC - Excelsior

I have signed this player for Sydney for about 50k and he has been scoring regularily. I recommend him for The Championship or the SPL.

Alex Brosque - AML, SC - Forgot the team, but it's one of the australian ones.

Quality player, you can get him for about 400k and will fit in well at a mid-table epl team. He is a left winger, but also plays very well up front :)

James Morrison (19) from Middlesbrough is really good but can cost between 8-10 million pounds... scored 2 goal from the wing on his debut against Artmedia, while Morientes chipped the keeper from 40 yards out :D:D:D:D.. if only this would happen in real life

Vincent Kompany is still amazing for his age, 19. Cost around 6-8 million pounds, and also scored on his debut against Artmedia through a corner.

Last edited:
rossi and messi are both pure class youngsters if you have a bit of cash :p

yep i started as barcelona no suprise really and messi is really good he makes my first eleven most of the time also ive said it before but tomas sivek is a brillant 22 year old

The best way to find gems is to send your Scout to south AMerica.

Kerlon, he is immense on this version. Just take a look at him.

All Brazilians are young and own!

Kerlon is pretty expensive though, hes valued at 3m