anyone found any gems?

Because they are strikers. And I already have about 7 of them and i want to keep them..

I love to create competition for places in the strikers zone, I usually have about 8 top-notch strikers, any of the if being a regular would score 40+ goals :D

Patrick Amoah from Sweden... scored a hatrick against man utd and is available for only 1million pounds. Has pretty **** stats but Cisse and Crouch got injured so i put him on from the reserves and he is excellent.. scored 8 goals since singning him in july (now in 25th october) and 3rd top goal scorer

Silver said:
I love to create competition for places in the strikers zone, I usually have about 8 top-notch strikers, any of the if being a regular would score 40+ goals :D

If so then how do you keep them all happy.

Craven said:
If so then how do you keep them all happy.

Good rotation system, keeping my favorite of the moment as much as possible, and also my training and tactics are very draining, so I have to rotate them a lot either I like it or not.

People have mentioned scouting South America before,but if people are serious then finding gems then they must!! Especially a few years in. Heres a few names:

Alan,Andre,Ze Eduardo (all strikers),Junior (theres a couple,particularly an LB and striker),Fernando (again a couple) Sergio (striker) and theres a few Andersons..to name a few Brazilians :D

Last edited:
sasha iakovenko is class. 18 year old can play mc, ml, amc, aml, fc. brilliant versitile player and he only costs about 100k. highly recomended.

Antonio Cassano on free transfer!!! :yikes:

I sgned Antonio Cassano on a free transfer from roma at the end of the 1st seaon i approached 2 sign him in january and got him for nowt. His first 2 games (only friendlies though) he got a 10 rating. Also leo messi is a very good siging cost me 12 mil though.

gems

i started game with leeds and got them in the premiership and sheff utd where tryin 2 sign a player from supersport utd so i checked em out and they have a few good players aswell most of the players are yound and i signed a player called phillip evans good player for championship teams and newly promoted teams. i am now at madrid in 1st season ive signed a good young centre back called miguel flano hes good aswell. got messi for 5 mil aswell
n!cK

Aaron Fray is awesome and becomes immense on my games, he is in crystal palace under 18's and can be obtained for around 40k

Aaron Labonte is also awesome and can be obtained for around 60k, these players play well but i have never seen them become worth much!

There's two players that play for a tiny team called harchester united and their called Michael Buckman(CM, C) (15yrs) and Lamin Oja (16) (D).

Tell me your taking the ****? Do you not know who Harchester United are :p ?

They're the team off that (terrible) TV show called Dream Team.

Okay fair enough :thup:

sergey kisliy (mtz-ripo) has become good on my game along with a load of brazilians like Andre (gremio), sandro (vitoria) and taianan (PSV)!!

Iakavenko was good for me but was a bit inconsistent!! and also found a good left winger called Kevin Larsen think he was from Lyn!!

a CB surname of Kenneth(scottish) AMC Adrian zimmerman(German)GK Arenas(Columbia) ST Bojinov(Bulgaria)

ALL FROM SCOTLAND(EXCLUDE OLD FIRM) ;GK: Craig Gordon
DEF:Andy Webster, Steven Whittaker, Steven Hammell, David Murphy, Gary Kenneth, Zander Diamond, Kevin McNaughton
MID: Scott Brown, Kevin Thomson, Stephen Murray, Mark Kerr, Gary McDonald, Brian Kerr
ST: Derek Riordan, Gary O'Conner, Steven Fletcher, Robert Snodgrass, Steven Naismith, Dean Shiels, Scott McDonald, David Clarkson

All Players Under 24 so could build a team in league 1 or championship and get to prem in 5 seasons and players would be approaching their prime