anyone found any gems?

welcome to the forum FM life and Cavey even if its not your first post i found a good player called pablo ledesma

I'm Deportivo at the minute and ive had Munua in goal and he's been sensational. Both their keepers are worth checkin out

Anthony Vanden Borre rocks!!! 2M DRC from Anderletch

Then, if you're not Liverpool and want a Rockstar keeper, try your luck for Carson.

These are the ones i'd pick out for being good so far...

Javier Acuna
Fredrik Stenman
Lebohang Mokoena
Theo Walcott
Cristiano Lucarelli
Jonathan Blonel
Eddie Johnson
Jonathan Blonel
Lamine Traoré
Lebohang Mokoena
Karl Svensson
Benedict Vilakazi

Im pretty sure there are loads more out there but there are a few that have been class for me.

Is that the American Eddie Johnson or is it the Man Utd one?

Sean dont be a fool. Its obviously the American.

i just start my game , playing man utd now , at the moment .. only bought alexis from malaga to partner with Roy Keane.. i was trying to train him to replace roy keane :p

Gregor said:
Sean dont be a fool. Its obviously the American.
Could have been the Utd one, he was pretty good on FM 2005.

jasson said:
i just start my game , playing man utd now , at the moment .. only bought alexis from malaga to partner with Roy Keane.. i was trying to train him to replace roy keane :p

Man he's pretty good

Sean said:
Could have been the Utd one, he was pretty good on FM 2005.

Hes that **** on my Man u game Crewe didnt even start him

ajw said:
Man he's pretty good

stays back at all times is a main issue i decide to bought him , about 5 month after , his stat was improve like the screenie i show , hopefully he still got the potential to improve~ by the way any left winger? most of my midfield play was injure and i just dont know why Paul Scholes freaking sucks.. T_T

I've found that the scouts do i pretty good job in finding quality players. Alex brosque is from queensland roar he came because from europe to play in the new a-league. Another good and cheap aussie is ljubo milicesvic not sure on the spelling his a sweeper/cb and plays for FC Thun (championsleague dis yr as well). Pretty much all the quality players from last series of FM are good in Fm06 i forgot to mention Alin Stoica who u can get for free very good player however gets a tired easily. I was a fan of Pinga last game havent sign him this time yet so yeh not sure if he is as brilliant as he was in the last one. Diego Lugano, Sao Paulo who is reportly being bought by real madrid in the january transfer window he is quite good. Ochoa from Mexico leagues is a great keeper as well. Others also i might put togther in a file later.

Yeh I came across Brosque as well on my Sydney game. Got him for about £350k and he was amazing for me. Well worth the money but I think he is only on if you select a large database (if you play in europe).

Has Any one seen riquelmes from villareals stats. I think they are abit over the top...

Hmm your right, i know he's a very good player but he isn't 'that' good. I think 19 finishing is a bit generous, seeing as he isn't even a striker.

Yeh i think a lot of people has jump on his bangwagon after he played so well at the confeds cup etc. He is a great player though and villarreal litreally got him for nothing. I picked up Diarra from Lyon as my holding midfielder when i played with Man United.

Jack said:
Has Any one seen riquelmes from villareals stats. I think they are abit over the top...

Yeah you dont need to be that good to totaly own England

Haha ^^^

He is overrated though, didnt realise he was that good on the game! Ronaldinho is better than him irl, but isnt as good ont game

Someone has already mentioned Marcus Berg, and i'd recomend him too. Ive got him for Schalke and he's great-scored 5 in 5, and's only 19

Barca_Boy said:
tomas sivok from sparta prague hes pretty good on mine cost 700k

Got him 4 arsenal hes hot and cold the way he plays.ane 1 else notic this

found a good young striker...Jorginho,19 years old, has 18 finishing,20 heading and 17 long shots....