Loucasgunners

Reaction score
New network game, looking to get it started within the next week if get enough players.

Just a straight forward FM11 game with the following leagues included.

Premier League
Championship
League 1

Spanish Ligue 1
Spanish Ligue 2

Italian Serie A
Italian Serie B

Am looking for at least 10 players to get the game started who is commited most evenings or at least 3 times a week prefferably Monday, Wednesday, Thursday & Sunday from 8pm till around 12pm (UK Time)

You will need Hamachi and the latest version of FM11 Patch so please make sure you have checked on the FM website.

If you are interested please reply with the following information.

Name:
Team Requested from any of playable leagues: (first one to claim takes the team)
Email Address:
Times able to play:

Arsenal has been taken :)

Am hoping to get game started for 22/11/10 at around 8pm

look forward to playing you all!

Chris.

UPDATE TO POST​

Games will start when at least 10 players have registered an interest to play, i will post an update when this has happened with a date of when the season will start.

You will all need to download hamachi and i will give you the network log on. so please on the day of starting log on to this thread to get the log in details.

Here are a few rules that will be in place during the game.

1) There will be a force continue in place which basically means when 25% of people have clicked continue a coundown timer will begin before the game wil lforce you to continue

2) During pre season and during the January Transfer window forced continue will be at 5 mins ( so when 25% of players have continued you will have 5 mins to continue or it will force you to )

3) During the season (Except for transfer windows) forced continue will be at 2 mins (so after 25% of players have clicked continue you will have 2 mins to click continue or it will force you to)

If you are not on at the required playing times you need to ensure that you have your team set up and and your team settings are in place AND be on HOLIDAY so the rest can continue.

Anybody not adhering to the rules will have a "3 strikes then your out" rule so please talk to me before hand.

If any of you have any more questions please post them on here and i will repond as soon as i can.

Thanks​

Last edited:
Name: Nigel Bardsley
Team Requested from any of playable leagues: Man Utd
Email Address:[email protected]
Times able to play: 10pm GMT onwards

Name: Seb
Team Requested from any of playable leagues
: Man City
Email Address: [email protected]
Times able to play: 8pm GMT onwards

Name: Kieran
Team Requested from any of playable leagues: Chelsea
Times able to play: anytime

already called mark unlucky

---------- Post added at 07:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 PM ----------

can u not read the above mark? lol

alright mate calm down, there was a 4 min difference from our posts so no I couldnt read it.
I will go Liverpool when you get sacked no worries.

I will go Villa.

lol :p on my liverpool save im top unbeaten, sold babel, brought defour n neymar, still in all comps.draw too many tho :(

is the game going to get started before the 22nd if we get the players on time?

I hope so,
been speaking the organiser (Chris) and he will be posting shortly on all details.

Last edited:
the teams we have so far are ...

Man utd
Everton
Villa
Newcastle
Arsenal
Sunderland
Man City
Chelsea
Spurs
Liverpool

and we have 1 person in the Spanish league

11 peeps already great :)

Update!

New network game, looking to get it started within the next week if get enough players.

Just a straight forward FM11 game with the following leagues included.

Premier League
Championship
League 1

Spanish Ligue 1
Spanish Ligue 2

Italian Serie A
Italian Serie B

Am looking for at least 10 players to get the game started who is commited most evenings or at least 3 times a week prefferably Monday, Wednesday, Thursday & Sunday from 8pm till around 12pm (UK Time)

You will need Hamachi and the latest version of FM11 Patch so please make sure you have checked on the FM website.

If you are interested please reply with the following information.

Name:
Team Requested from any of playable leagues: (first one to claim takes the team)
Email Address:
Times able to play:

Arsenal has been taken :)

Am hoping to get game started for 22/11/10 at around 8pm

look forward to playing you all!

Chris.

UPDATE TO POST​

Games will start when at least 10 players have registered an interest to play, i will post an update when this has happened with a date of when the season will start.

You will all need to download hamachi and i will give you the network log on. so please on the day of starting log on to this thread to get the log in details.

Here are a few rules that will be in place during the game.

1) There will be a force continue in place which basically means when 25% of people have clicked continue a coundown timer will begin before the game wil lforce you to continue

2) During pre season and during the January Transfer window forced continue will be at 5 mins ( so when 25% of players have continued you will have 5 mins to continue or it will force you to )

3) During the season (Except for transfer windows) forced continue will be at 2 mins (so after 25% of players have clicked continue you will have 2 mins to click continue or it will force you to)

If you are not on at the required playing times you need to ensure that you have your team set up and and your team settings are in place AND be on HOLIDAY so the rest can continue.

Anybody not adhering to the rules will have a "3 strikes then your out" rule so please talk to me before hand.

If any of you have any more questions please post them on here and i will repond as soon as i can.

Thanks​

Name: Dan tomlin
Team Requested from any of playable leagues
: (first one to claim takes the team) Real Madrid as all decent teams are taken lol
Times able to play: most evenings