Start date brought forward as we now have at least 10 players

New network game, looking to get it started within the next week if get enough players.

Just a straight forward FM11 game with the following leagues included.

Premier League
Championship
League 1

Spanish Ligue 1
Spanish Ligue 2

Italian Serie A
Italian Serie B

Am looking for at least 10 players to get the game started who is commited most evenings or at least 3 times a week prefferably Monday, Wednesday, Thursday & Sunday from 8pm till around 12pm (UK Time)

You will need Hamachi and the latest version of FM11 Patch so please make sure you have checked on the FM website.

If you are interested please reply with the following information.

Name:
Team Requested from any of playable leagues: (first one to claim takes the team)
Email Address:
Times able to play:

Arsenal has been taken :)

Am hoping to get game started for 22/11/10 at around 8pm

look forward to playing you all!

Chris.

UPDATE TO POST​

Games will start when at least 10 players have registered an interest to play, i will post an update when this has happened with a date of when the season will start.

You will all need to download hamachi and i will give you the network log on. so please on the day of starting log on to this thread to get the log in details.

Here are a few rules that will be in place during the game.

1) There will be a force continue in place which basically means when 25% of people have clicked continue a coundown timer will begin before the game wil lforce you to continue

2) During pre season and during the January Transfer window forced continue will be at 5 mins ( so when 25% of players have continued you will have 5 mins to continue or it will force you to )

3) During the season (Except for transfer windows) forced continue will be at 2 mins (so after 25% of players have clicked continue you will have 2 mins to click continue or it will force you to)

If you are not on at the required playing times you need to ensure that you have your team set up and and your team settings are in place AND be on HOLIDAY so the rest can continue.

Anybody not adhering to the rules will have a "3 strikes then your out" rule so please talk to me before hand.

If any of you have any more questions please post them on here and i will repond as soon as i can.

Thanks​

Hi Guys

I will bring the start date for the season forward to Thursday night 18/11. If anybody has any problems with this i will leave on the original date which was 22/11.

Otherwise i will be setting up the database tonight in preperation.

If anybody wants to log in from 9pm tonight (16/11) message me and i will tell you the logins for the network and Hamachi.

cheers.

can i get the hamachi details m8, private message me or summin, cheers

Name: David Rodriguez
Team Requested from any of playable leagues
: (first one to claim takes the team) Atletico Madrid
Email Address: [email protected]
Times able to play: any time

16th is cool for me i dont get home from work till 10pm gmt tho so if yah can throw me the hamchi details and stuff that would be awesome :D

Hey...i need to download hamachi...keep the original date please!!
i also need some details on hamachi and patch please!!
thx u!!

Name: Jamie
Team (s) Requested: Inter/Villareal/Middlesbrough
Email: [email protected]
Times available: whenever

Last edited:
I need to download hamchi too and need the details of patch please.

is it too late to join? if not

Name : Donnie
Team : Stoke
E-Mail: [email protected]
Time: Any time, i am in Germany though, i think there's a time diff, plz let me know.

im up for looking, can i have the details so i can log in. Thursdays cool.

Name: Rishabh1804
Team Requested from any of playable leagues: Real Madrid
Times able to play: 8pm GMT onwards
18th will be cool.. :D

Hi guys, am just setting up the database now!

I will post in the next hour once it has been setup so you all can log on and setup your teams, please stick to the teams you have requested as it will be unfair in the others.

I will post hamachi details once setup (by 10pm uk time tonight)

Here is a link to the latest patch that you all need otherwise you will be unable to log on;

http://www.footballmanager.com/index.php?p=patches

Any questions just ask, game won't be starting till tomorrow night tho 9pm uk time

Cheers

Name: Fowler5
Team Requested from any of playable leagues: AC Milan
Times able to play: Whenever
18th will be cool 2 for me

new network game, looking to get it started within the next week if get enough players.

Just a straight forward fm11 game with the following leagues included.

Premier league
championship
league 1

spanish ligue 1
spanish ligue 2

italian serie a
italian serie b

am looking for at least 10 players to get the game started who is commited most evenings or at least 3 times a week prefferably monday, wednesday, thursday & sunday from 8pm till around 12pm (uk time)

you will need hamachi and the latest version of fm11 patch so please make sure you have checked on the fm website.

If you are interested please reply with the following information.

name:
team requested from any of playable leagues: (first one to claim takes the team)
email address:
times able to play:

arsenal has been taken :)

am hoping to get game started for 22/11/10 at around 8pm

look forward to playing you all!

Chris.

update to post​

games will start when at least 10 players have registered an interest to play, i will post an update when this has happened with a date of when the season will start.

You will all need to download hamachi and i will give you the network log on. So please on the day of starting log on to this thread to get the log in details.

Here are a few rules that will be in place during the game.

1) there will be a force continue in place which basically means when 25% of people have clicked continue a coundown timer will begin before the game wil lforce you to continue

2) during pre season and during the january transfer window forced continue will be at 5 mins ( so when 25% of players have continued you will have 5 mins to continue or it will force you to )

3) during the season (except for transfer windows) forced continue will be at 2 mins (so after 25% of players have clicked continue you will have 2 mins to click continue or it will force you to)

if you are not on at the required playing times you need to ensure that you have your team set up and and your team settings are in place and be on holiday so the rest can continue.

Anybody not adhering to the rules will have a "3 strikes then your out" rule so please talk to me before hand.

If any of you have any more questions please post them on here and i will repond as soon as i can.

Thanks​

*****************update game world has started**********************

Last edited:
Name: Jamie
Team (s) Requested: Inter/Villareal/Middlesbrough
Email: [email protected]
Times available: whenever

Please choose a team that you want to take,

thanks

---------- Post added at 03:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 AM ----------

is it too late to join? if not

Name : Donnie
Team : Stoke
E-Mail: [email protected]
Time: Any time, i am in Germany though, i think there's a time diff, plz let me know.

Hi mate no its not too late too join, as long as you can play a few nights a week your good to go

thanks

---------- Post added at 03:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 AM ----------

sorry mate Real Madrid has already been taken. please look through the forum and choose a team that is not already taken.

thanks

---------- Post added at 03:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:48 AM ----------

Name: Rishabh1804
Team Requested from any of playable leagues: Real Madrid
Times able to play: 8pm GMT onwards
18th will be cool.. :D

Hi Mate,

Real Madrid has alreadt been taken, please read through the posts to see which teams are still free, i will post an update to show what teams are taken already,

thanks

---------- Post added at 04:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 AM ----------

Teams Taken so far,..............

Man utd
Everton
Villa
Newcastle
Arsenal
Sunderland
Man City
Chelsea
Spurs
Liverpool
West Brom
Birmingham
Real Madrid
Athletico Madrid
Valencia
Stoke
AC Milan
Blackburn

Inter Milan
Barcelona
Juventus

So far.......

Last edited:
Max game players are going to be 20!

2 MORE THEN LOCK DOWN!

we will be limiting the game to 20 ppl for obvious reasons.

Thanks

---------- Post added at 04:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 AM ----------

Birmingham.

Birmingham has already been taken mate, please choose another team.

Thanks

Last edited:
2 MORE THEN LOCK DOWN!

we will be limiting the game to 20 ppl for obvious reasons.

Thanks