You read my post right?
If Barcelona Are Not Free Then I Shall Take Inter Milan please

Last edited:
Name: Rishabh1804
Team Requested from any of playable leagues: If not Real Madrid...I'll take Inter Milan(If its not too late too join!!)
Email Address: [email protected]
Times able to play: 8pm GMT onwards

How do i join??
and if u add bundesliga (plz do)...I'll take Bayern Munich!! :)

Last edited:
Just a bit of advice,

Only load the leagues you need, so Premiership, La Liga & Serie A and only use small/medium database if you want the game to run at a decent speed. I played in a few games like this which run slower than my Gran and people lose interest very quickly

anyone else having trouble connecting to the fm game, running patch 11.1.1 but fm unable to connect. Hamachi working ok....

Name: Rishabh1804
Team Requested from any of playable leagues: If not Real Madrid...I'll take Inter Milan(If its not too late too join!!)
Times able to play: 8pm GMT onwards

How do i join??
and if u add bundesliga (plz do)...I'll take Bayern Munich!! :)

Hi Mate,

Real Madrid and Inter milan are both taken please read the post above showing the teams taken,

Thanks

---------- Post added at 03:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 PM ----------

2 MORE THEN LOCK DOWN!

we will be limiting the game to 20 ppl for obvious reasons.

Thanks

We have reached our limit of 20ppl

Sorry we cannot accept anymore on the game!

Thanks Guys

Whoever chose Birmingham, now has the team ready for the title! ..Unknowing that it is taken, I was there last night and prepared everything. Good luck!

hey sorry mate...i was using mobile net so culdnt see earlier posts..
I'll take Fiorentina....is it too late??

Just a bit of advice,

Only load the leagues you need, so Premiership, La Liga & Serie A and only use small/medium database if you want the game to run at a decent speed. I played in a few games like this which run slower than my Gran and people lose interest very quickly

Hi mate,

Cheers for the tip, but we have to think about people been relegated and what they would do thereafter so we will makedo with the chosen leagues we have.

I can understand the theory of it slowin the server down but i aint looking for a fast moving league just one that people are enjoying really.

thanks

---------- Post added at 08:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 PM ----------

hey sorry mate...i was using mobile net so culdnt see earlier posts..
I'll take Fiorentina....is it too late??

yes i am afraid its too late now we have closed entries to the game, anymore people and it wouldnt be worth contnuing with as the speed would be extremely slow.

Sorry..

---------- Post added at 08:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 PM ----------

Sorry guys....................................have had to restart the gameworld!!!!

We all need to register our teams and
please add a password when adding your profile to the game so other users cannot access your team!

Any problems please let me know.....

Sorry guys....................................have had to restart the gameworld!!!!

We all need to register our teams and
please add a password when adding your profile to the game so other users cannot access your team!

Any problems please let me know.....

I chosed Stoke, but can i switch to Napoli? I find myself more familiar with Serie A,

I chosed Stoke, but can i switch to Napoli? I find myself more familiar with Serie A,

Ok no problem.

---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

The Final teams are..............................

Man utd
Everton
Villa
Newcastle
Arsenal
Sunderland
Man City
Chelsea
Spurs
Liverpool
West Brom
Birmingham
Real Madrid
Athletico Madrid
Valencia
Napoli
AC Milan
Blackburn

Inter Milan
Barcelona
Juventus

Please re-take your teams and APPLY PASSWORDS on account setup.

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 PM ----------

name paul
team blackburn
email [email protected] evenings apart from thursdays

Hi,

Can you please provide me with a upto date email address as the one you have given is not in use. [email protected]

Cheers

---------- Post added at 09:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 PM ----------

Name: Kieran
Team Requested from any of playable leagues: Chelsea
Times able to play: anytime

Hi there,

Can you please provide me with an upto date email address as the one you have given is not in use, [email protected]

cheers

hello there G's, really hope i can join tonight!

Name: Bobby Burton
Team: Wolves / Real Madrid
E-Mail: [email protected]
Time: Literally any time

hope you get back to me!

---------- Post added at 10:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

can i not join in the spanish league

hello there G's, really hope i can join tonight!

Name: Bobby Burton
Team: Wolves / Real Madrid
E-Mail: [email protected]
Time: Literally any time

hope you get back to me!

---------- Post added at 10:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

can i not join in the spanish league

Sorry mate,

We have the 20 players required now.

i will put you on the list and contact you if players drop out, your are currently 2nd.

cheers

THE GAME WILL START TONIGHT AT 8PM (UK TIME)

It will run from 8pm to 11pm tonight. if everybody can log on at this time.

(dont forget when adding yourself to the game to setup a password!)

Also create your settings of what you want your assistant manager to do when your not on the game and remember to put yourself on holiday when your are not around so the rest can continue.

Anybody having issues logging in please contact me.

Cheers