Real Madrid
Athletico Madrid
Valencia
Napoli
Blackburn

Inter Milan
Barcelona

We now have a couple of spaces,

please message me if you want to join in.

cheers

---------- Post added at 11:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 PM ----------

hey sorry mate...i was using mobile net so culdnt see earlier posts..
I'll take Fiorentina....is it too late??

Hi ,

are you stiill wanting to join? if so what team do you want?

we have a spare place now. if you could let me know asap please

cheers

---------- Post added at 11:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 PM ----------

THE GAME WILL START TONIGHT AT 8PM (UK TIME)

It will run from 8pm to 11pm tonight. if everybody can log on at this time.

(dont forget when adding yourself to the game to setup a password!)

Also create your settings of what you want your assistant manager to do when your not on the game and remember to put yourself on holiday when your are not around so the rest can continue.

Anybody having issues logging in please contact me.

Cheers

hello there, i really hope i can join this one as all the others are full,

team: Wolves or any italian top 6 team,
Email: [email protected]

hope u get back to me as i will be a committed and reliable player, Bob

***********Game has started********* there are alot of you still not registered!!!

---------- Post added at 01:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 AM ----------

Hamachi servers have gone down (Typical) as soon as connection back up i will be logged back in

---------- Post added at 01:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 AM ----------

Servers are back up and running!

Name: Jordan
Team Requested from any of playable leagues: Aston villa
Email Address: [email protected]
Times able to play: Most evenings

Last edited:
hey m8 ... im the one who took Birmingham .. Wii is my old account .. that's only thanks

Sorry guys but after trying it lastnight i realised it would be toooooooooo slow way too slow, 2 days in 5 hours!!! even tried re-setting the league back up with just premier league and championship on medium database and still was ridiculously slow,so unless anyone has any other suggestions please let me know..........

just change the time between days make it a speed game itll be way quicker, also in preferences take the tick off move matches for tv so everyone plays on the same days, another way is to get all to get there assistant managers to take friendlies

Name: Balo
Team Requested from any of playable leagues: (I dont know which ones arent taken, but i dont mind)
Email Address: [email protected]
Times able to play: Most evenings