Anyone received their BETA code yet?

i seem to have deleted my confirmation email with code on from amazon:'( what an idiot i am

I got mine from Fmscout still haven't received an email yet.

i seem to have deleted my confirmation email with code on from amazon:'( what an idiot i am

Why not contact Amazon and see if they can sort out a replacement beta code? Tbh, it will probably be easier to cancel your order and re-order it again. Seeing as the game is not out for just over another two weeks, I doubt this would affect you getting the game for release. :)

Just emailed them asking if they can re send the code if not probably just do what you suggested. cheers

THEY'VE RESENT THE CODE WHOOOOOOOOOO:)

Last edited:
If you pre-ordered it on steam is beta just going to become available? or do i need some kind of code

What day is the beta releasing? Steam says 2 weeks before and steam has a release date of october 30

There'll be an announcement on twitter an hour before it comes out. When that happens, as stated, no one knows

There was a picture realsed last night, with the team, with a big cake with football manager on it, and them having a glass or 2 of bubbly, so think its getting nearer

how do u get your codes if u pre ordered from steam? any frequent steam users?

how do u get your codes if u pre ordered from steam? any frequent steam users?

If I recall correctly, if ordered directly via Steam, no code gets sent out. You just download

No. There'll be an announcement an hour beforehand

31 October is a Thursday, hasnt it always been a friday release before

Hi I have just downloaded through steam, does it only start downloading when the game is released? Also how will i recieve the beta code?
Cheers