Anyone received their BETA code yet?

Same, i ordered from gamefly and still no key, nor an email! keep me posted please

Hello
The Beta key will be sent tomorrow, at worst during the evening.
Regards
WOCK Team

In my email now... :(

I stil havent recieved the code and i have pre-ordered with Asda Weeks ago. Is anyone having the same problem?
Cant quite understand the difficullty to distribute a code. :'(

Got my code few hours back... downloading the beta ryt now !! cant wait to start ...

just got my code from gameseek but now what do i do to download the game ?

Got my code from Gamefly about 2 hours or so ago, only just noticed it!

*copy and paste your code, open steam and enter it

Just received my Beta download key through Gamefly, so off to install and play...

just got my beta code put it into steam and say it's all ready being used by someone else last time I shop with shopto.net

Just had the same problem, ring shopto and they will send another code to you!

I just ordered mine from base.com, will I still get a code despite the beta being released yesterday?

I don't see any reason why I wouldn't but i assumed as the beta was already out i'd get my code straight away.

Yeah, if the retailer is taking part, you still get access.

LBond1, I was wondering about the same, mate! I ordered it from there, but after I got the confirmation email with no beta code in it I cancalled the order! Which makes me think, do you think it's possible to play the beta version for 5-6 days and after that to cancel your order or to reject delivery (if you're not satisfied with the game)?
btw, have you received the code yet?

P.S. Pay attention, it's ?24.49 but without VAT included!