Anyone received their BETA code yet?

With regards to the time/date with beta being available this is from Miles on Twitter

"no date or time has been set" 6 minutes ago

I havw got a good save going on FM13, so will probably share my time, between games, anybody else do that

well this is reassuring lol :D

anyways, ordered from cjs keys and got my key today.

is it playable? i also purchased through steam but no download yet

No, si, say they dont no a time or a date, on neoseeker site, some are saying it could be launched today, but nobody really nows

There's been instances where Green Man Gaming have been telling customers that the key is available to use from 00:01 on 16/10/13. If anyone receives such an e-mail, it is not true. Here's what Miles has said re: this

"they've lied. I've asked SEGA to ensure that a follow up email is sent out."

And if you do order from Steam, you do not need a code.

Thought I'd clear those little ditties up

so i put the green man gaming code into steam already.. will this just mean the Beta will become available to play as and when it is properly released?

All this stress for FM reminds me if this was for a job interview, the posts would be reduced 90%!!

The beta is available to download from Steam. Enjoy

I'm still digging in gamefly myself. Shoulda just got it through steam in the first place, but i had a $5 coupon lol

Is it me or are some people just really impatient?

I'm still digging in gamefly myself. Shoulda just got it through steam in the first place, but i had a $5 coupon lol

I decided to order mine this morning, everything was only confirmed an hour ago, i want my key!

If I pre-order tomorrow, will I get a beta code instantly via email?