Anyone willing to try this tactic? Got me 200 goals in the league...

Go to your Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2014\tactics (if there is no such folder, create it) and put it there.
Then change tactics in the game itself.

Well, I ran the tactics in JIPPO with really poor results. Actually, so bad results I got fired oO)
I don't think it's the tactics' fault rather than my strikers. Anyhow, certainly didn't work for me.

I am playing as Rangers but it seems to be a very solid tactic. I made a version of the tactic which incorporates W4nkers set piece tweaks if anyone is interested.
https://www.mediafire.com/?bc1gwt4o889f0br

Has anyone managed to get this to work? I've tried it a few times and had really mixed results usually ending in a big win or a big loss, I've added a picture of how my team are set up after downloading it and the players, let me know if you can see where I am going wrong.
View attachment 354382

Uhm this can happen in real life too, I don't know if you watch football but if you check Chelsea vs Barca 2012 you could say this is what happened, if you build your team around tactic you can get some amazing results, just check my Wimbledon screens this is what happens when you build your team around yours tactics View attachment 632446View attachment 632447

Here's a tip: go back and read my post again. This literally happens every second game AT LEAST. I'm pretty sure if the Chelsea vs Barca game happened every second game for Chelsea, not only would all the players be fired for their god-awful finishing, but the gaffer would have been sacked within a month.