Anyone you know in FM 11?

Niall Wellington - West Brom U18s
Jamie Edge - Arsenal U18s

I have checked their PA in Fmrte, and I wont be in a rush to buy them

jak alnwick, brother of spurs goalkeeper Ben Alnwick - also plays in goal, 17 years old plays for Newcastle Reserves/Under 18's and also England Under 18's. Used to play in the area team with him - best goalkeeper i have ever seen at that level - wore his brothers England U21 kit for a match once as well haha he is a hot prospect on the game, and in my opinion - he has a great chance to be better than his brother.

Last edited:
Roy O'Donovan Ex-Sunderland
Dundee I think
My friend's brother

Rocky Lekaj, his sister was in my year before they went back to Norway and i met him as he was playing tennis with her down the local park, and i had a game with them

I know only three one is a manager,

steve coppel used to live next door to me when he was at palace and keiran gibbs my dads mates son and steve sidwell he is freinds nephew usually go to his partys ect.

Lee Steele, Tom cairney are both distant relatives, tom is quite good on fm11 demo (Y)

Does this include players that have ploughed your ex-gf? :)

A boy I went to primary school with captains Watford under 16's, sadly he isn't old enough to be on the game yet :( his brother is in the game mind. Talented family.

Shaun Vipond is in the game somewhere, Wokington or something I think. Lives streets over from me and is going out with someone I sat next to in English, if you class that as 'knowing' him, never spoken to the guy.

Mario Rui - Benfica LB, on Loan at Fatima

John Todd Blackburn reserves Real name John O'Sullivan loved around the corner from me and went to my school before moving. He is badly rated even though he got best irish under 17 player last year. Also Colin and Mark O'Brien are my mates cousins.

Will Dennis plays for Chesterfield u18's. Lives in Derby, and met him on a holiday in Ibiza :)

I'm Facebook friends with Dean Leacock, Stephen Bywater and Medi Abalimba (all Derby County players).... does that count?