Anyone you know in FM 11?

Chris Basham - Lives in the same area and I often play football with his brother who is excellent as well

Graeme Armstrong - was at Gateshead last year but didn't go FT so is now at Harrogate.

Was my PE Teacher at QEHS, Hexham for the whole of last year. He's a great guy.

Tom Cruise - Arsenal Reserves/U18 LB (Also played once for senior team in CL) - anyway he's a friend of a friend('s brother) but never met him :'(

James Shea, and another Arsenal youth player (can't remember name lol) live around the corner from me, again - never met them :'(

Umm Saw Bacary Sagna about 5 metres away from me once in the Media Entrance where my brother works @ Arsenal.. didn't talk to him though..

Basically no. No, I don't.

Believe it or not I used to know Charlie Austin before he turned pro..we're both Thatcham lads

Have a friend who used to play with james milner for the younger england sides. Also know a couple of the watford squad.

Not on this but on 2009 I had a friend called Danny Thompson who was in Yeovil reserves and was ****. Needless to say I brought him as Liverpool manager to see how good I could get him and played him in every game in a season.

Well, Messi tore him a new one.

Well I do know Christer Swenson (physio or something like that) and one of my friends is Ivanovic cousin.

Blair turgott- west ham u18's used to knock about with him back in the days

I know two of the U18 Leyton Orient players both in the year above me. Went to primary school with one and he was Amazing, As the year 6s had no keepers, I played up a year and needless to say everytime I got the ball I rolled it out to him and he'd 8 times out of ten run the pitch and score. Needless to say we won the league. Billy Lobjoit and Jack Dekanski are the two. and Also boy in my years Brother is in the Tottenham u18s James Yeboah dont know how good he is. Also my sisters Ex Boyfriend is on it free agent. Plays for like stevenage now but was at Barnet for a year before getting released, Chris Doyle. And Finnally Lee Hodson Went to my school and was in my sisters year, was at my school the other week for some opening of our astro turf. Also many of the Borehamwood team as thats were Im from :)

Craig Henderson, plays for Mjallby AIF in Sweden and also for the All Whites. Was Head Boy at my college a few years back (H)

My birds ex is Rob Duffy of Mansfield Town (ex Oxford and Rushden) and he regularly text her asking to meet up still. *****

Played against or know Tom Cleverley, Danny Ward, Chis Cutler, Fabian Delph and James Hanson all through Bradford City...

I've also met Johan Elmander and his brothers a few times.