Are arsenal just bad defensively or..

De rossi is a good shout, but hes one of roma's best players and would mostly cost around 30m+ and we all know how wenger is lol.

arsenal are bad defensivly because they havent got a good sitting player like they had in viera and even flamini. at 1 attack arsenal could have up to 8-9 players in the opponents half and what happens when that attack breaks down you leak goals. arsenal would be a huge force i feel if they had a player like nigel d'jong what a player that man is and he likes to sit in and do all that nitty gritty work,

Yeah there was a rumour but De Rossi said he was happy at Roma, we need a player like Veloso in fm who has great passing ability but is great defensively as well so he can be deployed as a deep lying playmaker so we wouldnt have to really take away the beautiful football away from our team

FM Veloso is like the perfect centre mid, which is quite a rare thing. But just saying the real life Veloso is quite a good defensive mid from what I have heard?? I mean maybe Wenger could check him out. I mean look at who else has come from Sporting CP...Ronaldo, Figo and look at what they have become.........ability and repuation wise that is, plus Nani I reckon is a quality player and will prove himself this season.

de rossi would be the perfect player but and this is a huge but will wenger splash the cash...i dout it he will most proberly stick with denilson.

Plus he looks like one of those pretty boy types (Beckham, Ronaldo etc) lets just buy him so that we get like a massive offer from Real Madrid in like some several seasons time:D.

Btw just thought I would share this..........but check out Ognjen Vukojevic (lol yea his Cro and his actualy got some decent stats on FM thought I would mention :p) not the sort of player that you would be looking to contribute Arsenals "beautiful football" but when your looking for that tough, aggresive DM his always worth a look.

well, we have been linked with veloso ;)

yep so have man city would be nice if the player choose football over money would show what kind of person he was also ! unlike others:- barry-city ade-city kolo-city cashley-chelski ect.. all money hungry!!|)

since wenger loves youth players so much, why not he consider franco zuculini from hoffenheim if his stats are as godly in real life as he is on fm? ;)

Arsenal aren't bad defensively but Gallas and Vermaelean love going forward as well as Clichy and Sagna, they don't have a proven DM even though Wenger seems to think that Diaby is the next Viera, Song is fairly average but the difference between Arsenal and the other top four is that none of there centre backs go forward unless its a corner or an other set piece

Veloso is not that good, he can be brilliant but fails almost every time imo.. again, with the right training and perhaps the fact that arsenal is much a bigger club than scp could really give him that spark or brilliance