Are there any poker players ?

AldoKemp-1

Reaction score
I played tonight with my uncle and a few of his mates from work on Poker Stars.

Does anyone on the forum play poker ? and would anyone be interested in starting up a little league type thing were we can set it up on poker stars and play each other every week. It's free so it won't cost or anything like that, Anyone interest just say and we can sort it if we get enough members..

What would we be playing on: Poker stars (you need to register and download) - http://www.pokerstars.com/ Click play poker free download.

When: Whenever everyone can ? Hopefully once a week during the week. beginning at around 7-8pm GMT - Finish when there is a winner obviously.

Game: The poker game would be Texas Hold em (NL - No Limit).

How To Join: After you download and Register for this and have Pokerstars opened up you click "Try Home Games" down the bottom of the window, Then Join a poker club and put in the Username & Password. (It would be ideal if you could use your Username of Fm-Base so we know who you are. For some people you may not obviously)

Club Id: 290748 & Password: 12345678

The club name is Fm-Base Poker league (YOU DO NOT NEED TO TYPE THIS ANYWHERE)

I have had a look at creating games and so on, The maximum players we can have at a table is 9. So depending on the people playing on specific nights we can equally split it depending on the numbers.

Potential Players:
Aldokemp-1
Bozinis8
Steve* - (Fm-base Guy)
EddieMoney
StuW - (Stuw-FB)
Lethra - (Harandil)
Broxi713
Litiox - (Santi Morata
JnrSmith
Vanjagl
HarryW - (HarrySw)
Madmonkey - (Madmonkey0)

Last edited:
I play in real life and on facebook an odd time. Im in mate. Would be a bit of a laugh.
Although i wont be available to play next week unless its monday or tuesday :)
Let me know anyways.

Yeah I play often aswell, Just think if we could get the numbers would be good to play once a week or something, would be a laugh and obviously if you couldn't make it it's not a big problem either. depends on how many people would be up for it then I can set up the club thing and everyone can join that wants in.

i play with mates most weekends, and i play on pkr too, not used any other poker sites except pkr, but send me a link if we arnt playing pkr and i'll download :)

So far that's about 4 of us anyway, And there may not be many people on. I will keep this up and see what numbers we get on monday as I'll be way too drunk on sunday to do anything (Old Firm Week again) Would be good to get a minimun of 6-8 people. I will post a link up on monday also for the download and with the user & password to join the club thing and instructions how to do so etc if we get the correct numbers. Anyone can join obviously and the more people the longer it goes on. Could even set up a points system thing to show on the forum whos been winning.

I play, not for a while though, but I would play now and again.

havent played for a while now, but used to play "pro", joining tournements and so on, could be a laugh, im in! ;)

Well as it seems to be a popular idea already what I will do just now is start up the "Poker Club" I will put the Username and Password in the OP and anyone who wants to join can, I'll give instructions on howto join the club in OP also. Then when we are ready to start organising tournaments what I can do is PM everyone whos in and ask them preference of days and we can get a rough knowledge of what days are best. If there is enough people we can have it run over 2 different nights and eventually split the best groups into the one table and have it like a promotion/relegation type thing. Obviously this is a first time trial so it will be a test to see how it runs hopefully pretty smoothly..

ill download and come online now, ;)

---------- Post added at 05:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:03 AM ----------

cant use lethra, so i called myself Harandil ;)

Theres plenty off time to join and download anyway. Most likely it won't actually get up and running until next week or the week after. This will just get us started though getting the numbers and people joining.

My name was already taken so i have the username: fm-base guy
:)

can i join (A)???

downloading already :p

Anyone can join mate, No limits just a thing for the Fm basers to play a game have a laugh anf a little friendly competition that isn't associated with football. Just request to join in the poker club and I will accept

Ive been on this before but I completely forgot how I join the room or even make the request. Would love to have a play around. Go through it step by step please :)

Iv set up and requested to join :)

I'll accept you ;)

Ive been on this before but I completely forgot how I join the room or even make the request. Would love to have a play around. Go through it step by step please :)

Ok when you have poker stars opened to request to join you

1. Click Try Home Games (Down the bottom of pokerstars window)

2. In this window over to the left Click 'Join a poker club'

3. Type in the Club Id & Password.

You will have to mess around on joining actual games yourself as I have only played club games. To join them they have to be created then you just click Register when they have been set up ;)

I'm up for this, I enjoy poker and If I say so myself, i'm pretty good ;)

Put me down if theres still space :)