Are you in relationship?

• Thread starter Thread starter Marko8
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 243
  • Views Views 18K
yes, have been for the past 6 years. have been through everything together and are expecting our first child in Febuary.

Congratulations Ryan.

No i'm not, almost 18, but i've never had a remotely serious relationship. :(

Not at the moment, previously was in a relationship for nearly 4 years...never had more money, or if I'm honest been more happy than I am now

Indeed, nearly 9 months now.

Gladly single and just playing the field... and visting hookers regularly.

A few short term relationships, but they know they're playing second fiddle to FM ;)

In all honesty I'm single at the moment and as Div said above, 'playing the field'!

There's bound to be some stupid some stupid comments in here XD

Ive been with my fiance for 3 years now and we have a 1 year old daughter together, and she has a 5 year old boy from a previous relationship which i bring up as my own son.

Ive been with my fiance for 3 years now and we have a 1 year old daughter together, and she has a 5 year old boy from a previous relationship which i bring up as my own son.

Major Respect boss. Top Man

No current girlfriend, don't like having long term girlfriends, I have some ocacional relationships, don't like the nagging, just in it for the smex.

been with my gf 4-5 years, we're engaged and living together with our 3 year old son with baby number 2 on the way :D

At the moment no, I'm just a player on the prowl.

Remembered something now... Is there any girl on FM base? I doubt it, I only know 1 girl that likes to play FM xD

Jose22 is female and i would guess Becky is too

My ex gf used to play FM, she would always be everton - she wasn't great at it tho

also a girl i work with plays FM a lot, always asking me for good/cheap players :P

Last edited:
Back