Are you in relationship?

• Thread starter Thread starter Marko8
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 243
  • Views Views 18K
Yes, well deep down that is always the end goal casey dude! But this time, I actually feel some sort of intellectual connection, and am able to talk to her without making my words less compex so she can understand me. I guess that shows the type of girls I've gone for before, but I think that's important that you are able to have a natural conversation...seems granted but hasn't been in the past for moi!

Still getting over a 3 year relationship and with the girl that was meant for me :'( Painful thing is we're still friends and I see her all the time.

Still getting over a 3 year relationship and with the girl that was meant for me :'( Painful thing is we're still friends and I see her all the time.
Only way to move on, is find someone else fella, I have felt similar to how you are now, and it is not what it seems I PROMISE! I know everyone says it to comfort someone but once you have someone else to concentrate on and take your mind off her, it will not seem anywhere near as bad.

I don't have a girlfriend for two years for now, but I am still young, almost 16.

I know, I thought I had but turns out I got myself in "the friend zone". Story of my life.

I know, I thought I had but turns out I got myself in "the friend zone". Story of my life.
Your not alone my son. Just keep at it, or sometimes more effective stop trying and it will come!

I was hung up on my ex for ages and got stuck in the friend zone. I finally got some bottle, cut ties and 3 months later I met a lovely girl who I've now been with for 2 years this month.

There's other clunge in the sea matey, so get you're arm bands on and go swimming! Avoid public pools though, never anything in there.

Single for now, but will be in a relationship in about 3 weeks. But then it will end on Halloween though.

Almost 6 months now :)

can't wait until she starts highschool...

Almost 6 months now :)

can't wait until she starts highschool...
hahaaha, love it :P

My gf and I have been together 20 months come the 13th :D we have been living together for 18 of the 20 and have recently bought our first apartment together :D
miss being single sometimes but when you have somebody that loves you and you love them, its all good ;)

I'm in relationship for 6 months, and start exactly on Valentine's day
Isn't that romantic? :)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uelHwf8o7_U&ob=av2e"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

Dunc's the one, forever drowned ;)

Don't you ******* know it ;)

Urgh, I would hate to still be friends with an Ex, unless you get regular ploughing time, why else would you want to see them? I never really talk to any of my ex's :) mainly because they can't walk after being with me, and I like hanging out in places that aren't wheelchair accessable. :)

at 14 im 2 and half months into my first serious relationship and were going pretty well, we had one small fight :S, but now were past it so :D

married for 6 years been together 8 :D with 2 kids also ,nothing means more to me than my wife and kids :)

Could turn this into a dating site.. seems like all the decent fella are all here! :P

Back