Are you in relationship?

• Thread starter Thread starter Marko8
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 243
  • Views Views 18K
The better half is also female.

I don't think Becky plays FM, more.. Lego Harry Potter? ;)

The better half is also female.

I don't think Becky plays FM, more.. Lego Harry Potter? ;)

Pfft don't diss the Lego Harry Potter Dunc! ;)

and urm yes...i am in a relationship.

I would never 'diss' Lego Harry Potter. It is an epic game... Honest...

Not really in a relationship but sort of 'seeing someone', if there's even really a big difference in that tbh.

18 years old had a few girlfriends, one serious one, lasted almost a year but have to say I prefer the single life, don't like being scrutinised all the time etc etc, but then i guess i haven't met the right girl yet.

---------- Post added at 12:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 AM ----------

My step-mum adores that game, don't quite see the novelty myself!

Not really in a relationship but sort of 'seeing someone', if there's even really a big difference in that tbh.

There is a huge difference, don't you forget it.

Been with my mrs just over 18months, from our recent conversations i feel a breakup may be imminent however :S

On subject, what do we think is the best way to a girls heart? Seriously no cliches please I've heard and done it all, but there's this one I'm trying to crack at the moment, not sure whether she's interested or just a tease, but the flirting seems on a similar level, and we seem to have a lot in common, but I'm struggling to find a way in right now, as we have no friends in common, and don't really see each other on nights out enough! Advice you ladies-men!

On subject, what do we think is the best way to a girls heart? Seriously no cliches please I've heard and done it all, but there's this one I'm trying to crack at the moment, not sure whether she's interested or just a tease, but the flirting seems on a similar level, and we seem to have a lot in common, but I'm struggling to find a way in right now, as we have no friends in common, and don't really see each other on nights out enough! Advice you ladies-men!
You seem to be in the exact same position I was about 1/2 months ago mate.. If you've got a lot in common then that's really important imo, it gives you more to talk about and you'll keep her interested and won't be talking about something that'll bore her and make her think 'i really don't want to be here..'

If you're generally confident with girls then it's a big bonus - girls like confidence - flirting's alright aslong as you don't make it seem like your 'a player', keep it to a decent level and know your limits and don't go over the top with it, otherwise it can turn out really badly..

Doesn't matter that much in my opinion if you don't know any of her mates, just means you can meet up with her more on her own and get to know her more and her get to know you more. Meeting girls on there own is important sometimes, if you both bring mates you might not end up talking to her as much as you want, and you both might lose interest. Just ask her what she's doing on a day when your free and you've got no plans, and if she's not doing anything ask her if she wants to just come out - I'm only 16, I don't go to pubs and ****, and your older than me by a few years so it's up to you where you take her - and just take it from there.

There's no real 'best way' to all girls hearts tbh because they're all different in they're own way, but just be confident and be yourself and if she's still interested after that, you're onto something.

That's the way I see it anyway.. Like I said, I'm 16, but I do alright with the opposite ***.

You seem to be in the exact same position I was about 1/2 months ago mate.. If you've got a lot in common then that's really important imo, it gives you more to talk about and you'll keep her interested and won't be talking about something that'll bore her and make her think 'i really don't want to be here..'

If you're generally confident with girls then it's a big bonus - girls like confidence - flirting's alright aslong as you don't make it seem like your 'a player', keep it to a decent level and know your limits and don't go over the top with it, otherwise it can turn out really badly..

Doesn't matter that much in my opinion if you don't know any of her mates, just means you can meet up with her more on her own and get to know her more and her get to know you more. Meeting girls on there own is important sometimes, if you both bring mates you might not end up talking to her as much as you want, and you both might lose interest. Just ask her what she's doing on a day when your free and you've got no plans, and if she's not doing anything ask her if she wants to just come out - I'm only 16, I don't go to pubs and ****, and your older than me by a few years so it's up to you where you take her - and just take it from there.

There's no real 'best way' to all girls hearts tbh because they're all different in they're own way, but just be confident and be yourself and if she's still interested after that, you're onto something.

That's the way I see it anyway.. Like I said, I'm 16, but I do alright with the opposite ***.
Legend max mate to take the time to write that for me! Had no idea you were 16! Seem ****** mature for my age my friend, and even though i should feel ****** patronized to have got all that advice from a 16 year old, I don't whatsoever, and that is testimony to yourself my friend.

But in reply to your detailed answer, I used to be very confident then had a pretty bad end to a relationship and sticky patch, so have lost a bit of confidence, but I am very good at putting on the confident bravado, so not really an issue. Yes I managed to get her number earlier today which is the first step I think, so just play it cool for a bit I think then take her down the boozer I guess! But cheers anyways mate!

How's your relationship going btw dude?

Haha, Max, what a pimp. He's drowning in the gash, I'm sure.

Legend max mate to take the time to write that for me! Had no idea you were 16! Seem ****** mature for my age my friend, and even though i should feel ****** patronized to have got all that advice from a 16 year old, I don't whatsoever, and that is testimony to yourself my friend.

But in reply to your detailed answer, I used to be very confident then had a pretty bad end to a relationship and sticky patch, so have lost a bit of confidence, but I am very good at putting on the confident bravado, so not really an issue. Yes I managed to get her number earlier today which is the first step I think, so just play it cool for a bit I think then take her down the boozer I guess! But cheers anyways mate!

How's your relationship going btw dude?
No problem mate, and cheers!

Yeah the same thing happened to me aswell.. aslong as there's still that bit of confidence left in you, you'll be fine, because it'll grow the more you speak to her normally. Getting her numbers a good step, it probably shows she's open for contact and will listen to what you've got to say. And no problem!

My relationships going pretty smooth thanks man, it's been going well for about 3 weeks now so it's just going step by step each time we meet and that, so hopefully it'll get a bit more serious soon, but I don't wanna rush it or anything.

But yeah, good luck with it all mate and always up for giving any help if you need it, just throw me a PM or something. Hope it all works out for you.

Haha, Max, what a pimp. He's drowning in the gash, I'm sure.
Dunc's the one, forever drowned ;)

Luckily i got a girl who understands when i say im playing FM she knows not to disturb which is nice for a change from the past ones with the usual moaning of " you'd rather play a game than talk to me"

Well really imo you should just ask her to do something just the two of and hopefully she'll say yes, at least then you have a lot clearer idea and theres no harm in asking. Best advice i got is "try to get into a girls head, not her pants". long as a girl knows you interest in her rather then what she can do for you she'll respect you more. Probably just common sense but helped me as i was chasing for wrong reason.

Back