Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Reaction score
Just wondering if any of you are on the game, whether a first team player or a youth team player, just if your name is on it?

Reaction score
I was on fm05&06
Had ***** stats and carrer history was wrong lol

Reaction score
No , unfortunately Barcelona signed me just after the new patch came out :(

Reaction score
No but I've trained with Jonjo Shelvey and Tamer Tuna at Charlton

Reaction score
yes i am on the game look up martin kelly thats me i hope the liverpool researcher gives my stats a boost on the new patch am not good on the game at the moment

Seb Larsson, na na na na
Reaction score
yes i am on the game look up martin kelly thats me i hope the liverpool researcher gives my stats a boost on the new patch am not good on the game at the moment
You little LIAR!!

I'm not, but my cousin is.

Reaction score
For a moment i thought "is he serious?" LOL

S

Sam

Why do you always have to post some crappy not funny joke near-enough every time you post?
Cos if I don't I'm gonna be pretty bored, I don't wanna be layin around lookin to troll like yourself

Andre Villas Boas <3
Reaction score
No. This may come as a surprise to you, but I am not a professional footballer.