i was actually on a FM 2007 :D
i was on a U18s of the sporting 89 in panama
i had a PA 50

I thought i was bad,i had a pa of 75. lol
Wasnt even league 1 standard :(

I would sign myself for every team too :)

i once had Thierry Henry has my tutor was great but i was a **** player :(

my avg was 5.6

---------- Post added at 04:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 AM ----------

I thought i was bad,i had a pa of 75. lol
Wasnt even league 1 standard :(

i was a decent player on a semi profesional league
my best attribute was handling and i had a 12
everything else was below 10

btw i was a goalkepper :mad:

I don't like to be this guy, but many are turning this to the 'Anyone you know in FM?' thread.

But no, I'm not in FM

no aint but just searched my name and found someone with it so he is getting bought even if he is ****.

Anyone called Smith or Jones has a good chance of having their name on the game!

nope because im only 12 :D
my cousin is
Grant Plenderleith(stenhousemuir u18's)

My mate is at Tranmere. I am not at the moment, may be in the future though, signing for Prescot Cables in June. :)

if you search for john mcquade at mountjoy united in the northern ireland leagues..thats me :) . they got my position correct but DOB wrong

plus kyle lafferty of rangers and roy carroll are two of my best mates, grew up at the same clubs of them, kesh and ballinamallard

I was once in the game, dunno whether is it a bug or not but Raheem Sterling is one of the people I know :) I think I was a regen that time but my name was correct, I searched Matt Jackson and I was on it, :O

Last edited:
Nope, i know someone who is though, Lee Wright Wycombe Wanderers U18's

If Bromsgrove Rovers never went bust because of the stupid Chairman and Manager I would have been, with the edited level 7 leagues etc. When I was in the Reserves there my mate was on Champ 10. I used to play football with Mitch McPike who is at Blues U18's/Reserves, and a few of my mates was on FM11 with Walsall and Northampton.

I'm not in it but there someone with the same name as me :D so I'm happy