Yes, I'm currently playing as myself as manager of Liverpool. :D

my mates cousin is on the game this is him

11466777.jpg

One of my good mates Dean Bartle is at Leeds United under 18s

Guys I think what he means is someone with the same name as you and not you personally. Like if you were just to search your name to see if there was a professional footballer with the same name as you :)

Guys I think what he means is someone with the same name as you and not you personally. Like if you were just to search your name to see if there was a professional footballer with the same name as you :)

Actually no, I mean are they personally on the game.

Actually no, I mean are they personally on the game.

Why the **** in all honesty if we were on the game would we really be on this forum oO) ? some of the threads your making are pretty foolish and I can see you being infracted very soon..

It's not foolish, they could be a youth team player, I was only wondering. cfc12345 gave a reasonable answer.

It's not foolish, they could be a youth team player, I was only wondering. cfc12345 gave a reasonable answer.

not really his answer would be suited to the "do you know anyone in fm" thread

Exactly, The question is are you on FM not someone you know which has already been made and is also a very acceptable topic unlike this, and if I was a youth player the last thing i'd want to be doing is coming onto football manager forums..

I was on fm2006 :)
I had **** stats though. :(

I doubt theres much point of this thread as id say there may be 2 or 3 people on the entire site who have been on the game.
If your playing semi pro or pro you wont be on a forum talking about fm...

Last edited:
one of my old mates is, search jake kempton, wolves youth...oh and dan pringle at palace

I'm Emile Heskey I like Football manager because I can score

i was actually on a FM 2007 :D
i was on a U18s of the sporting 89 in panama
i had a PA 50
i used to sign myself for every team