Arkle's Follow Your Career 2

• Thread starter Thread starter Arkle
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 311
  • Views Views 18K
I look so much better on this game than on any others, mainly because here I'm not getting injured so badly :P

right people as this one in my opinion is failing, loads of us are playing abroad, none of us have improved over 120 CA, i'll give you all an option

1) continue with this one
2) restart the game but i'll edit luxembourg and andorra and make them based in england and wales so hopefully majority of players will stay in england, with this as well i might also start everyone on 110 CA, and we'd all get to be back at barnet and cheltenham :) (might even change our contracts at those clubs to try and encourage them not to sell us so we can see how far we can take them)

up to you anyway gays :)

im going to go have some lunch and then i have a football match, so i'll be away for a couple of hours, i'll decide then when i come back :)

right people as this one in my opinion is failing, loads of us are playing abroad, none of us have improved over 120 CA, i'll give you all an option

1) continue with this one
2) restart the game but i'll edit luxembourg and andorra and make them based in england and wales so hopefully majority of players will stay in england, with this as well i might also start everyone on 110 CA, and we'd all get to be back at barnet and cheltenham :) (might even change our contracts at those clubs to try and encourage them not to sell us so we can see how far we can take them)

up to you anyway gays :)

im going to go have some lunch and then i have a football match, so i'll be away for a couple of hours, i'll decide then when i come back :)

2, and then if you give us all contracts at our clubs, 20 loyalty and give them both really good coaches, youth coaches and Training Facilities. :D

Well, probably 2, if we are still at the same club, same positions and same attributes still?

EDIT: Except could you chance Determination to Work Rate and Agility to Stamina?

Thanks

Last edited:
for me option 2, since i feel all of us will be **** in this one.
Another thing Arkle, i know it will take more effort creating the players but it might be better.

Set some atributes to a fixed value e.g 16
these atributes should be:

determination, consistency, injury proeness, natural fitness, adaptability, team work and work rate

Don´t assign other atributes to players instead of position.

By this method i think that all players will develop better, while the random atributes will ensure variety.

What do u guys think??

Well, either way i´m off to the beach. Hope i´ll catch some waves(H)

Count me in in the next game Arkle, because i´m off 4 the afternoon, as a striker of course

Cheers mates

for me option 2, since i feel all of us will be **** in this one.
Another thing Arkle, i know it will take more effort creating the players but it might be better.

Set some atributes to a fixed value e.g 16
these atributes should be:

determination, consistency, injury proeness, natural fitness, adaptability, team work and work rate

Don´t assign other atributes to players instead of position.

By this method i think that all players will develop better, while the random atributes will ensure variety.

What do u guys think??

Well, either way i´m off to the beach. Hope i´ll catch some waves(H)

Count me in in the next game Arkle, because i´m off 4 the afternoon, as a striker of course

Cheers mates

i'll keep everyone as they are, just edit other things

not sure about your idea? as people have usually done well without it before

The reason we didn't develop well is because we either spent to long at Barnet or Cheltenham or we went straight to rubbish overseas clubs with poor training facilities...and anyone who didn't do either of these was just unlucky with their skill set.

The reason we didn't develop well is because we either spent to long at Barnet or Cheltenham or we went straight to rubbish overseas clubs with poor training facilities...and anyone who didn't do either of these was just unlucky with their skill set.

agree:)

right i'll restart it when i come back from football :)

so we're going to put andorra and luxembourg into britain, improve barnet and cheltenham and give everyone 100 year contracts on 100K a week with lots of loyalty? :P

Or so we could develop more mabye do like lower league clubs? like BSN/S/P?

right i'll restart it when i come back from football :)

so we're going to put andorra and luxembourg into britain, improve barnet and cheltenham and give everyone 100 year contracts on 100K a week with lots of loyalty? :P

yeah!!(H)
i have a suggestion, like one of us already suggest
you should make our hidden attribute like ambitious, professionalism fix at 16 or higher
so, we can develop more

We can't put both Loyalty and Ambition high because they have opposite effects. Also, don't put us on 100k a week becuase then Cheltenham and Barnet will go bust. XD Lol.

Last edited:
Are you also putting in good facilities?

XD If you give Barnet and Cheltenham really good faiclities and then put all of us on their team in 5 seasons they'll be battling it out for the PL title along with Manchester ******! Unless we want that to happen? :D

XD If you give Barnet and Cheltenham really good faiclities and then put all of us on their team in 5 seasons they'll be battling it out for the PL title along with Manchester ******! Unless we want that to happen? :D
But if we had **** facilities then our players wouldn't improve.

My player raped :D will be upset if he isn't as good next time.. Luis Fernandes!:wub:

Back