Arkle's Follow Your Career 2

• Thread starter Thread starter Arkle
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 311
  • Views Views 18K
i have another suggestion
instead giving us to choose the best attribute we want, how about you give us some points of attribute and we a freely to distribute it. for example you give us 100 points and i choose
determination=20
ambition=15
work rate=15
pace=15
acceleration=15
crossing=10
marking=10
and the other will randomly distribute, just my opinion to make the game better:)

Dissapointed in my guy I ended up losing attributes instead of gaining

Arkle went out to play Football, I think. Said he'd be back later tonight, maybe.

@ alexnoah12 - I do think that's a good idea but it's would take a lot of work (when you are setting up the players) especially if someone decides to choose 5 on 20 different attributes! But if Arkle want's to do that, he can. :)

Also, @ Arkle when he get's back, I would like to change my name on the next one! I will be racking my brains for a good name but If I can't think of one I think I'll just go with Randy Peniston. :D

Furthermore...<) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Arkle went out to play Football, I think. Said he'd be back later tonight, maybe.

@ alexnoah12 - I do think that's a good idea but it's would take a lot of work (when you are setting up the players) especially if someone decides to choose 5 on 20 different attributes! But if Arkle want's to do that, he can. :)

Also, @ Arkle when he get's back, I would like to change my name on the next one! I will be racking my brains for a good name but If I can't think of one I think I'll just go with Randy Peniston. :D

Furthermore...<) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

yeah, quite a lot of work to do but if Arkle agree to do it, everyone can shape their player on how they want. I know Arkle can do it because he is LEGEND(A)

Arkles taking too long. Someone go hunt him down and eat him.

i was out exercising and having a life unlike you fattys :P

right let me make barnet and cheltenham amazing and then i'll consider what to do to our players

and bantham stop being a pain in the **** with your names :P

instead giving us to choose the best attribute we want, how about you give us some points of attribute and we a freely to distribute it. for example you give us 100 points and i choose
determination=20
ambition=15
work rate=15
pace=15
acceleration=15
crossing=10
marking=10
and the other will randomly distribute, just my opinion to make the game better:)

this

i cant be arsed to do that now as id have to ask everyone to do it meaning it will take ages, i'll try it for the next game if you like though

but ive put 20 on people stats in the game before and they just go down to like 16 anyway so dont know if it will work :P

See after you create the db would you be able to upload the save or something ?

See after you create the db would you be able to upload the save or something ?

if you really want it :P

---------- Post added at 12:07 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:56 PM ----------

does anyone know if theres a good way of keeping players at clubs?

the only thing i can think of is putting them on ridiculous money for lots of years so no one can afford to buy out their contract

determination=20
ambition=15
work rate=15
pace=15
acceleration=15
crossing=10
marking=10

Don't do this it takes away a bit of the random nise.

And i CBA doing all that.

if you really want it :P

---------- Post added at 12:07 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:56 PM ----------

does anyone know if theres a good way of keeping players at clubs?

the only thing i can think of is putting them on ridiculous money for lots of years so no one can afford to buy out their contract

All I can think of is 20 Loyalty and setting the club and loads of the personal as their favorites.

Randy Peniston isn't hard? :D And by the way, it's Bantam. :)

Back