going to make a wales super team to challenge england :p we'll have to sort out positions before the next game

I'm joining british virgin island team but could be convinced to join wales if the right position comes up...ramsey and bale take 2 positions...coppens dominant again...how arsenal are not winning is beyond me...my stats have actually gone up at 27 years old..

Last edited:
I will join in to...ramsey and bale take 2 positions...

haha basically its just like the old game then where instead of us failing at luxembourg and andorra we're going to fail at wales and the british virgin isles :p

Summer Transfers

Ehren Coppens - Arsenal to Man City - 67M (dont cry boys :p )

Stuart Monkhouse - Liverpool to Chelsea - 27M which may rise to 41.5M

Jim Gerritsen - Man City to Chelsea - 23.5M

Luke Phillips - Hibernian to Saint Etienne - 4.2M

Ehren Coppens - Arsenal to Man City - 67M (dont cry boys )

real buy of the century...what are arsenal thinking!!

Oh yeah, I suppose that game will be during the week I'm away. :/

I go on saturday morning, but well remembered! :D

how could i forget ;)

cant wait for you to come back and take over for a little bit so i can have a break :p

hopefully we'll start the new game before saturday :) ive done about 8 seasons today and ive been busy most of the day so i should get it finished by tomorrow :)

Oh yeah! For the first time I'm actually happy to join City! I'm gonna win something other than the ****** community shield! :D Sadly, though, I'll have to leave Clifford and Robinson. And unfortunately for Robinson, I won't be here to make him look good either. ;)

Also, 67m?! :O

---------- Post added at 02:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 AM ----------

Yeah, I might do a game during Easter. Depends how I'm finding my current save. (I made a save out of my "Follow Your Football Career" game. XD

Oh yeah! For the first time I'm actually happy to join City! I'm gonna win something other than the ****** community shield! :D Sadly, though, I'll have to leave Clifford and Robinson. And unfortunately for Robinson, I won't be here to make him look good either. ;)

i think ive found a winner in this game :p

few bad careers (Cleveley ;) ) but otherwise everyone has been pretty successful :)

---------- Post added at 02:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 02:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 AM ----------

Yeah, I might do a game during Easter. Depends how I'm finding my current save. (I made a save out of my "Follow Your Football Career" game. XD

you better do a game :p i havent played anything for like 2 weeks :p i miss playing football manager but dont want to stop these games :p

^^)

<) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

---------- Post added at 02:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 AM ----------

Since it's the holidays I would have more time. I could maybe do 2-5 seasons a day and still play some proper FM. :p We'll see, I suppose.

you better do a game :p i havent played anything for like 2 weeks :p i miss playing football manager but dont want to stop these games :p[/QUOTE]

i'd quite happily do one.....in the future...

^^)

<) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

---------- Post added at 02:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 AM ----------

Since it's the holidays I would have more time. I could maybe do 2-5 seasons a day and still play some proper FM. :p We'll see, I suppose.

im thinking about making a game like the fm base 10 year challenge, would you be interested in that? :p

---------- Post added at 02:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 AM ----------

you better do a game :p i havent played anything for like 2 weeks :p i miss playing football manager but dont want to stop these games :p

i'd quite happily do one.....in the future...[/QUOTE]

whens the future? :p

i'll help you out to do one if you want :)

itd just be nice for me to have a break after every couple of games just so i can have some kind of life :p

i'd quite happily do one.....in the future...[/QUOTE]

whens the future? :p

when arkle doesn't want to do another and wants a break..<)