I know this but have forgotten. :mad: What's the 10 year challenge? :D?

make a club in the conference with good rep and quite a bit of money and try and make them european champions in 10 years :)

---------- Post added at 02:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 AM ----------

i'd quite happily do one.....in the future...

whens the future? :p

when arkle doesn't want to do another and wants a break..<)[/QUOTE]

want a break now :p but i dont mind doing the next one then doing a break :)

---------- Post added at 02:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 AM ----------

Are there other threads like this in the Editing section?

yeah i think theres a couple

ive seen one where the guy only has like 7-8 players but goes into proper details about their careers

but i like to have as many players in as possible and give a rough overview

Ah...I'm not sure. I also might try that.

---------- Post added at 02:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 AM ----------

I prefer to do 10-16 players and pretty detailed stuff.

when arkle doesn't want to do another and wants a break..<)[/QUOTE]

---------- Post added at 02:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 AM ----------

ive seen one where the guy only has like 7-8 players but goes into proper details about their careers

but i like to have as many players in as possible and give a rough overview[/QUOTE]

yeah im happy to do the one after next...i've seen the other guys it's looks alot more manageable with 12 plus you have 27 but how many are actually watching and commenting?? 6 of us??
my plan would be to only invite the lads who are chatting and excited right now...but maybe have 2 players each??

Coppens is not player of the year or golden ball winner this year :eek: both went to Jack Conway

i actually am proud of how my players done. learning his trade and working his way up. playing for england and getting goals :)

when arkle doesn't want to do another and wants a break..<)

but i like to have as many players in as possible and give a rough overview[/QUOTE]

yeah im happy to do the one after next...i've seen the other guys it's looks alot more manageable with 12 plus you have 27 but how many are actually watching and commenting?? 6 of us??
my plan would be to only invite the lads who are chatting and excited right now...[/QUOTE]

yeah what i'll do for the next game is get people to do their profiles on this thread, so it'll only be the people who are following this, and if its around 10 i'll be alot more detailed

my player not really had a chance at any club think i have been at about 7 clubs

**** you Conway! :mad:

Stupid City! Probably ****** up my career! :mad:

When I do my game's, if player's aren't being active I stop doing them. If they comment on this, I start again and warn them that they'll be removed if they are not active. :)

---------- Post added at 02:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 AM ----------

Um...Wilster947. What is happening to all your quotes? :O

When I do my game's, if player's aren't being active I stop doing them. If they comment on this, I start again and warn them that they'll be removed if they are not active. :)

---------- Post added at 02:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 AM ----------

pfft i have no idea whos being active :p

I know how **** my player is. But I'm just hoping that one update will change his career, trying to stay positive :)

my ie8 is playing up...that or I'm a ****** and can't work it properly

ive done terrible in all of them so yeah :p
Next time I might try out winger :) Something new

Being a goalkeeper I think I would mess up choosing the attributes as I feel quite a lot of them are important