i dont know what position im a be next... the only game ive ever done well on i was a striker, but i fancy like a creative midfielder or something, with good free kick and penalty attributes :p

Im back! God, you guys are expensive. should of signed up at the start, but hey ho, missed it :L
Hopefully I notice the next one >_<

i dont know what position im a be next... the only game ive ever done well on i was a striker, but i fancy like a creative midfielder or something, with good free kick and penalty attributes :p

exactly what i was thinking...wanna score everything lol

Im back! God, you guys are expensive. should of signed up at the start, but hey ho, missed it :L
Hopefully I notice the next one >_<

im going to sneakily put the next one in this thread then start a new thread when we start so keep watching this boyo :p

Could you maybe reserve me a place in the next one? As I come on quite a lot but I'll probably miss it by like 10 minutes lol

how will you guys miss it?

i'll put the form for the next game in this thread, then when ive got everyones info i'll start a new thread

will probably be getting the info tomorrow

How have I not been sold yet. I'm rottin away on the tottenham bench. Let's hope I can actually be sold this season so I can actually improve