doesnt the isle of man or something like that have a national team?

isle of man doesn't as far as i know, i think the closest you'll get to a nation like that would be activating the basque team.

i've made my goal target now i just need to get some more caps. if i have the time left in my career it would be brilliant to reach 100 international goals but i think that would just be greedy.

i've made my goal target now i just need to get some more caps. if i have the time left in my career it would be brilliant to reach 100 international goals but i think that would just be greedy.

i'll finish this one tomorrow and the start the database for the new one tomorrow afternoon probably

Golden ball runner up 4 TIMES? OMG!!!

Haha...Golden Ball winner of 3 occasions here. (H)

---------- Post added at 04:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 AM ----------

Hey, I won the World Cup in 2022! :D Did I score at all? :)

Also, 250k p/w? (H) (H) (H)

119 goals for Chelsea, didn't wanna leave :(

Although 92 in 122 isn't half bad either ;)

Last edited:
miss a lot
really busy right now as my final exam in 2 weeks time
and what the **** my player join chelsea
why Man Utd don't see mt talent:mad:

and Arkle hope i can still join your next game
i will pm you my detail
cheers mate
your doing g8:D

Wow got a golden ball runner up once and world cup best player once!

Only got 2 winners medals but oh well, at least one of them is a world cup :D

can you guys pm me the form so its easier for me to find

I've PM'd you my player, Arkle. Thanks again for doing these games, great fun! I'm going for a Welsh RB for the next game.

Happy with my career in this one, 6 league titles, 2 cups, a Euro Super Cup, 1 Champs League, a Club World Championship and the Olympics. Although after I moved to Man City I only played about half the games in a season :mad:

Last edited:
arkle, can you put my same details in but just choose any team for me, i'm going down south for the night, and wont be on fm till tomarrow night please, cheers pal., guys name is \Nathan Whiting

---------- Post added at 03:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

I'm going away for the weekend, so arkle, can you just change my players team to whatever please, mate, cheers, really enjoyed this game

arkle, can you put my same details in but just choose any team for me, i'm going down south for the night, and wont be on fm till tomarrow night please, cheers pal., guys name is \Nathan Whiting

---------- Post added at 03:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

I'm going away for the weekend, so arkle, can you just change my players team to whatever please, mate, cheers, really enjoyed this game

think im going to risk everyone starting off with no teams, but yeah thanks for making my life harder :p

think im going to risk everyone starting off with no teams, but yeah thanks for making my life harder :p

good idea Arkle,
all of us will be a free agent at the start and hope some big club to get us:)

good idea Arkle,
all of us will be a free agent at the start and hope some big club to get us:)

hopefully not some saudi arabian team ;)

---------- Post added at 04:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 PM ----------

January Transfers

Damon Cleveley - Dundalk - Free Transfer

also Coppens won everything again