all I've gotta say is I've never hated inter so much in my life...I'm never going to manage them ever....they have ruined my career....45m and never playing me...that's sacriledge.

Oh yeah! :D Premier League with more goals and assists than appearances. :D Some of those average ratings are ridiculous! :O Also, how did we only win the League! :mad:

---------- Post added at 03:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 AM ----------

all I've gotta say is I've never hated inter so much in my life...I'm never going to manage them ever....they have ruined my career....45m and never playing me...that's sacriledge.

That's worse than me when I was at Inter! :O

Oh yeah! :D Premier League with more goals and assists than appearances. :D Some of those average ratings are ridiculous! :O Also, how did we only win the League! :mad:

---------- Post added at 03:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 AM ----------

i know thats amazing av rating! all from putting peoples ambition to the max :)

I wanna fill out the thingy now, as Im gonna be late back from school tomorrow.

if there is going to be a next one, I'm choosing a different nationally to have more games.

Summer Transfers

Chase Status - Real Madrid to Napoli - 19M

---------- Post added at 03:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 AM ----------

ok i'll make the new form now, also i have a theory on how to make an amazing player without cheating :p

i'll try it on my guy in the next game and if it works i'll tell you how i did it :p

---------- Post added at 03:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 AM ----------

Name:
Date of birth(day and month):
City of birth:
Nation:
Pref Number:
Height(cm):
Weight(kg):
Foot:
Position:
Mental attributes (3):
Physical attributes (3):
Technical attributes (3):
Favourite club:

can you guys pm me the form so its easier for me to find

stupid thing is i actually feel like that lol...i no it's a game but it's mega ****** me off...I'm ****** off with liverpool selling me in the first place...next time i want a negative favourite team of inter @ 101 please arkle...are me going back to league 2???

stupid thing is i actually feel like that lol...i no it's a game but it's mega ****** me off...I'm ****** off with liverpool selling me in the first place...next time i want a negative favourite team of inter @ 101 please arkle...are me going back to league 2???

nah im thinking unemployed?

also i have a theory on how to make an amazing player without cheating :p

Are you going to secretly change all your attributes to 20 and set your name as Emile Heskey? ;)

Last edited:
so do we choose a team to join? or do u decide that?

i didnt move abroad on this game lol

i would love to be in the next game but i´ll be out 4 yhe weekend:'(

so do we choose a team to join? or do u decide that?

i didnt move abroad on this game lol

...no? unemployed means your player chooses

---------- Post added at 03:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 AM ----------

i would love to be in the next game but i´ll be out 4 yhe weekend:'(

fill out the form and i'll put you in anyway

...no? unemployed means your player chooses

the only problem with that is i have known players to possibly retire but sounds good to me...pm'd you...joining wales |) (i'm not a traitor i have family in caersws)

Last edited:
fill out the form and i'll put you in anyway[/QUOTE]

:wub::wub:
gr8

and that´s why i love u

Yes....Wigan won FA cup & finished 6th in the Prem, so we qualified for the europa league once again |)

the only problem with that is i have known players to possibly retire but sounds good to me...pm'd you...joining wales |) (i'm not a traitor i have family in caersws)

welcome to the best country in the world ;) (well...most proud country...probably one of the shittest countries economically :) )

---------- Post added at 03:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 AM ----------

200pa??? don't you -10 it??

no more fun when they can be superstars :)