welcome to the best country in the world ;) (well...most proud country...probably one of the shittest countries economically :) )

---------- Post added at 03:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 AM ----------

no more fun when they can be superstars :)

Not as bad as Ireland. :p

coppens is world player of the year and golden ball winner again, conway striker of the year

---------- Post added at 03:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 AM ----------

Not as bad as Ireland. :p

iraqs not even as bad as ireland :p

welcome to the best country in the world ;) (well...most proud country...probably one of the shittest countries economically :) )

---------- Post added at 03:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 AM ----------

no more fun when they can be superstars :)

fair enough its your game ;)

**** if i'm playing for Chelsea i couldn't give a **** what my CA/PA is :p

Right I've pmd ya, joinin Wales as well. Hopefully, I'll do a bit better in that game than this one.

who wants to join me in the british virgin islands?

I would...but I am not in the next game! :mad:

:) Ehren is king! :D

And may as well say bye to you all now! :D The site is going offline tommorow night so I might not have much chance to be on here before I leave. :( So buh-bye! :D Hope the next game go well. :)

Are you stupid? Do you not remember British Virgin Islands legends, such as:

Joel Fahie, Rohan Lennon, Manford Pipe, Randy Peniston, Trever Peters, Emile Heskey, Raymond Cummings?