Guys, I just tried to post the tactic and it says:

"Dear TotalFootballFan9, you have reached the tactic posting limit and you have to wait 67 days until you can post a tactic again."

So… I'm afraid I can post it only after 67 days... :S

Guys, of course, it was a joke! :D

It said that I have to wait only 30 days and not 67 days... so it's not a big deal!

TFF , i would like to thank u for all of your tactic, thanks for the share and the help.

Hehe :D Sorry, guys … positing tactic is boring as ****… (6) can't hold myself of making a little bit fun |)

Btw, the new tactic performs about 30% better than Armageddon... just inform you so you know what to expect ;)

P.S. I'll post it only later today so it won't happen in next few hours...

Take your time dude your tactics are best and its worth to wait a bit more :) Have fun

Is there any chance to post some screenshots with your results also? When you'll post the new tactic...
Thanks in advance.

Using first half of the season with CRUSHER and the second half with ARMAGEDDON, I managed to win the league and reach the Europa League final with Liverpool!

Gabriel Barbosa scored pretty much all the goals, he's only 19 on my save too:

View attachment 204584

Guys, I just want to inform you that I'll post the new tactic tomorrow because I've had a really busy day today and I'm too exhausted to make all that write up for the tactic... I'll do it tomorrow... now I'm going to sleep. :)

Hi TFF,
Reached the offseason, could you tease us with what kind of players I would need? 3ATB? wingers?

Every tactic is 30% better and thats now about 45 different tactics so basically every game now should be 154-0.

Can't wait, or will i just wait another couple of days untill version 18 of it comes out? Or what another day until a new thread opens.

Im not sure what to do.

Every tactic is 30% better and thats now about 45 different tactics so basically every game now should be 154-0.

Can't wait, or will i just wait another couple of days untill version 18 of it comes out? Or what another day until a new thread opens.

Im not sure what to do.
Something tells me you didn't ace math :) ?

Im not sure what to do.

The poster above is exaggerating, but he's not far from the truth. TFF is doing an amazing job with tactics, but it's hard to rely on him to start a proper save because tactics constantly change, every few days there's a new version, often with slightly different roles, needing slightly different players.

All you can get from his tactics are a few quick saves just to see how a tactic works (or not). If you win something along the way, hoorah, but you're not playing a proper save.

Current version not good against big teams

I am having a bad time with this latest tactic. I'm winning the games I should, but losing against every top team I play, usually 2-0 or 2-1. I've reverted to the Predator tactic for big games, this one isn't cutting it.

At this point all we can do is sit back in our armchairs and wait for the inevitable Apocalypse.

TFF i was looking at the min attributes of the roles and noticed that the ML does not have finishing as one of the main attributes to have even though he is odd footed and trained to be like an inside forward while the MR although even footed, right foot on right flank, has finishing as a key attribute. Am i right to say that the ML will be the provider while the MR is one of the main finishers?