The .fmf file dosen't appear in my game when I move it to the tactics folder. Anyone know why?

Excited then ! Don't have the time to test tactic on the long run cause everytime TTF is cooking something new :D

This FM is much more difficult than FM15 and it reflects in the fact that none of TFF's tactics so far deliver in lower leagues of England. Even when you have players of sufficient quality for the league, these tactics just produce an inconsistent mess of randomness. It's not to say these tactics are bad, but they work in pretty much the same way as any other tactics.

This FM is much more difficult than FM15 and it reflects in the fact that none of TFF's tactics so far deliver in lower leagues of England. Even when you have players of sufficient quality for the league, these tactics just produce an inconsistent mess of randomness. It's not to say these tactics are bad, but they work in pretty much the same way as any other tactics.

Not true....Fury was successful with me in level 9 (Southern Combination Premier)

Heh... Guys, I just found an approach that killed ME... it shows an incredible performance :D but I can't upload it because I can't figure out how to name this tactic! and that's a serious problem! :p

Who to remove when I get a red card?

removing AMC is an universal choice but as Morris QPR said if you need to score it's also possible to remove DM and change the duty of CM from Attack to Support

Heh... Guys, I just found an approach that killed ME... it shows an incredible performance :D but I can't upload it because I can't figure out how to name this tactic! and that's a serious problem! :p

removing AMC is an universal choice but as Morris QPR said if you need to score it's also possible to remove DM and change the duty of CM from Attack to Support

If it killed the ME then surely it should be called......KILLER!

Give us this tactic mate :) Sure its gonna be Legen.... wait for it... Dary !!!:D

New name...

How about....LA MAQUINA !! It means "the machine" in Spanish !! :)

Or STEALTH...you never saw it comming !!!hahaha